Chapter 9: Moving In?

Skye, Christina, George, and I all flew to my potential new house. Well, George didn't fly, he teleported, as usual. When we got there, it looked gorgeous from the outside. It was not too small, not to big, but just right. It looked quite nice and homely, and I saw what Sky was saying when she said it was perfect.
"Wow!" Christina and I said in unison, jaws dropped. I knew George was impressed too, but he acted like he wasn't.
"This is only the outside. Wait until you see the rest!" Skye told us. We all went inside, and Skye gave us a tour. It had a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and a living room. They were all beautiful. At the end of the tour, Skye took us all outside again.
"That house was gorgeous, and it is really perfect, but," I started to say but Skye cut me off.
"You're worried about the price, I know. The best part is that it's really cheap and only costs six pine needles." Skye said excitedly.
"But," I continued, "I would rather stay with one of you guys so we aren't too far away from each other." They all stared at me like I was crazy not to accept the house.
"It's really okay if you live here, we all promise or visit you as often as we can," Christina said, sounding like my mom when she tries to convince me to not quit a club of some sort.
"That's not the problem, it's just that, I, umm, I, uhhh, I, never mind!" I told them, starting to get frustrated. I was silent for a minute while I tried to calm down.
"If she wants to stay with us, let her stay with us." George told them,  knowing what  my reasons were. They nodded, understanding him, and we all went back home. I stayed at Christina's house as she went to work, realizing she was late. The problem was that I completely forgot that I wanted to go with her to get back to the real world. I was too tired from all the flying anyway.