Chapter 1: The Magical Forest

I feel like I've been riding on the meteor for ages until I finally crash to a stop. I'm lying on the ground with my eyes closed, and I can hear faint voices in the background.
"Oh my gosh!" "Is she alright?" "That was quite a crash!" "I hope she's okay!"
I moan and slowly open my eyes. I see the faint outline of what looks like two people my age wearing bright, pastel dresses and butterfly-like wings. The image slowly fades into view. They appear to be hovering in midair with their wings flapping - like they are real fairies.
"She's awake!" one of them says.
"Wh-where am I?" I say to them.
"The Magical Forest! Where else would you be?" the other one says as she helps me up. I stand there thinking, is this real? No. It can't be. Fairies don't exist. This must be a dream.
"What's your name?" one of them asks me.
"Uhh... Umm..." I stutter. What should I say? Should I lie and come up with a fake fairy name? Should I tell them the truth?
"Tree-Leaf," I lied.
"Tree-Leaf? That's a strange name. I'm Christina." One of them says.
"Stereotypes." A mumbled voice in the background says.
"What did you say, George?" Christina asks.
"Nothing." George says quietly a he walks up out of the shadows. George didn't look like the other fairies. Instead of wearing bright, pastel colors, he wore all black. Instead of having butterfly-like wings, he had demon-like wings. I wasn't even sure he was a fairy at first.
------------------
Author's Note:
Thank you for reading the first chapter of my book! Like I said in the previous chapter, I will try to post new chapters often.
Thanks again!
epiclego42