Chapter 5: Confessions

"Mmm... This is really good!" I told her.
"Of course it is, I made it myself." She told me. Then she asked if anyone else wanted any, and they said no thanks. We stayed at her house and hung out for a while, and I started to get kinda tired.
"It's time for me to go to work. See you later!" Christina told us. She left, and I asked Skye if I could stay with her tonight.
"What do you mean, tonight?" Se asked me.
---------------
"Well, I'm getting kind of tired right now, which usually means It's getting late, so-" I started to tell Skye.
"You're probably getting tired because of your long, tiring move here. When I moved here, it was very tiring for me." Skye interrupted.
"Yeah, that makes sense." I said with a yawn.
"Tree-Leaf, why don't you go with George. I'm sure he has an extra bed or at least a coffin you could sleep in." Skye told me. I looked over to George with puppy-dog eyes, and he stared at me for a minute (which felt like forever and a day) he finally said, "fine. Come with me." I followed him to his house, which was very dark and gloomy compared to the rest of the buildings. I was a bit too scared to walk in, so I stood at the door for a while until George yanked me inside. It was as dark and gloomy on the inside as it was on the outside. I heard the door slam, and everything went pitch black for a second, then the dim light of a candle lit up the room.
"Who are you?" George asked me in a whisper-yell.
"My name is Tree-Leaf." I told him. He looked at me suspiciously.
"Tell me the truth." He said as he glared at me.
"That is the truth!" I told him. He looked at me as if to say 'oh really'.
"Fine! My real name is Mary Peterson." I told him.
"How did you get here?" He asked in an angry tone.
"This may sound unbelievable and completely ridiculous, but on my way home from school, I got hit by a meteor, and got knocked into this world." I told him quickly, worried what he would do if he didn't believe me.
"Oh. Well, you should get back home." He replied, as if he believed my story.
"Well, I'm really tired. Can you show me where I can sleep?" I told him. He pointed to an empty coffin in the corner of the room, and I walked over to it, climbed into it, and slowly drifted of to sleep. All was calm and nice at first, but after a while, I heard a loud crash and woke up with a start.
-----------------
Author's note
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a busy summer so far because I'm in a play, so I've been busy with practices and I also had writers block, so I couldn't work on my book.
Thanks for reading!
epiclego42