NYE -🫦,🦋

2.2k+

p in v, Rafe leading but not domming, innocence kink, size kink, loss of virginity, not good friends to lovers sorta.

Summary: Rafe wants more than to just be Y/n's new years kiss...

        。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I arrived at the cameron mansion at around 6.30 pm, I got pit of my car and made my way up the small staircase to the front door. I rang the doorbell and a few seconds later the door was torn open by the youngest Cameron giving me an excited smile.

„Come in, Y/n!" she shouted at me, which wasn't necessary since it wasn't noisy anywhere near us.

I entered the mansion feeling immediately warm and welcome.

That feeling didn't last long because a few seconds later someone totally crashed into me and a leather ball flew straight into the wall opposite of me and came flying back.

Wheezie jumped out of the way and I ducked down to avoid getting hit by this particular ball, it luckily passed me and landed against someone with a loud SMACK!.

I looked behind me and it turned out that the guy who ran into me and fell was topper who was surely meant to catch said ball and the guy that got it smacked into his face was Rafe. Rafe stood there, hunched over holding onto his nose, groaning in pain.

„What the fuck, you stupid you brain dead, arguments for birth control!" Wheezie screamed at her brother and his friend to which I burst out in laughter.

„Brain dead, arguments for birth control?" Rafe asked his little sister dumbfounded.

„Yes exactly. I could build up a PowerPoint with arguments for women to take their birthcontrol and you both stupid asses would be point one." she said to him before standing up and walking away.

I was still lying on the floor next to topper homing my stomach as I couldn't stop laughing.

„I love this little girl." I said before standing up and walking away as well, still laughing about what Wheezie said.

„Dumb fuckers." Rafe murmured before helping topper up and walking behind us, ball securely tucked under his arm.

        。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

7pm

We were all gathered around the huge dining table the Cameron's had set up and ate the food that rose or rose's henchmen had supplied for us. At this point everyone sitting on this table knew what happened earlier and Rafe and topper were both humbled, eating their food quietly.

I looked up from my plate and my eyes landed immediately on Rafe. Watching him eat so calm and still made me realize how pretty that guy actually was. Nonetheless I quickly dismissed that thought from my mind and kept eating my food asking myself what was wrong with me.

        。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

8pm

We moved into the living room and started the evening with some appetizers and medium Strom alcoholic beverages.

„Guys that's not fair, everyone is drinking something and  get to sip on a glass of applejuice? This is so fucked up." Wheezie whined.

„Wheeze you're only thirteen, we all weren't allowed to drink at your age too, just wait, we all did."

„Losers" Wheezie sat before reclining in her seat and making an annoyed face.

We spent more time chatting and just chilling until groups started building and everyone went their own ways.