Forgetting we're enemies for once -🦋

1.7k+

Tried SA, enemies to lovers?, protective Rafe, pogue!reader, drugging, touching without permission, allusions to smut but not really.

Summary: when things take a turn at the annual bonfire Rafe forgets every unpleasant interaction with Y/n.
Changing of POV's during the chapter.

Requested by my love lolamaybank 🫶🏻..

Rethink reading if some of the upcoming things might trigger you.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Rafe's POV:

If there was one thing I hated more in this world than pogues in general than it was probably the little so-called „pogue princess".

And if I say „pogue Princess" I mean it, everyone knows her on the cut, and everyone hates her on figure eight except for some delusional guys that just want to get laid by someone with a pretty face.

And that's why, when topper and kelce asked me to go with them to the bonfire the only thing I could think of was the little pogue Princess prancing around in her dirty converse and crop tops.

Nonetheless I accepted the offer, with the excuse of not wanting to miss an opportunity to get shit faced and laid.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Arriving at the bonfire I stepped out of toppers huge truck, the smell of burned wood, alcohol and the cool summery scent of the sea wafting into my nostrils.

We went to the kegger getting our drinks before moving over to one of the logs and hushing away some dirty pogue folks.

„Yo bro! Isn't that the hot pogue Princess, I ask myself what it would be like to fuck such a hot pogue." Kelce shouted already kinda tipsy even tho it's only his first jungle juice.

Y/n's POV:

I placed my jungle juice right next to my best friend telling her to look after it, hoping that she would hear it over the loud music and make out with her boyfriend.

After I finished my business in the built up bathroom cabin I walked out again sitting back on our log before downing the rest of my drink.

Standing up, I headed over to the keg stand wanting to get a new drink.

When my drink was refilling Infekt eyes burning into me but when I turned around no one was there.

I just wanted to go back when I felt my legs starting to get weak and my view slightly blurry.

I looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of my bestfriend who just happened to be leaving with her boyfriend... again.

I tuned back and locked eyes with some brown eyes guy, despite my blurry vision I could make out his chiseled chin and his straight brown hair. He wore a smirk on his face.

When I felt myself about to fall back he grabbed ahold of me and put away my drink.

„Wanna go somewhere quieter, so you can sober up? You look pretty wasted lovebird." he whispered into my ear and during my drunken haze I just nodded following him to the parking lot.

Rafe's POV:

I saw Y/n looking very wasted and about to faint.

„Yo man I'm gonna go get another drink." I shouted over the music tossing my still full solo cup and smirking into the direction of my best friends.