Summerbreak with Rafe -🦋

1k+
Injuries?, phobias?, alcohol consumption?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

June/10/2021

„Rafe this is a joke right? Tell me this is a joke." I demanded, looking at the expensive Return to Tiffany heart pendant necklace.

„I've seen you eye it so many times in the shop and even on the internet but you always said it was too expensive and things like this, so I decided to buy it for you. And don't you dare to say you can't receive it because you can and I don't care what you think." he said voice stern but also loving.

I looked into his eyes in search of any kind of regret our anything else but nothing he just looked loving and reassuring.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

June/16/2021

We were currently standing inside of American eagle I separated myself from Rafe, looking at some t-Shirts.

When I turned around the corner I spottet a group of three girls walking to Rafe giggling. I saw Rafe trying to turn around and look like he's busy but unfortunately he was standing right on front of dresses.

The girls walked up behind him and one tapped onto his shoulder. I giggled and watched Rafe turn around looking helpless and like a lost puppy.

I saw his gaze flick over to me and I immediately hid behind the shelf. After that I walked over to the shelf right behind him and looked at the dresses wanting to eavesdrop on their conversation.

The second Rafe spotted me he said „this is my girlfriend I am sorry."

I looked at him teasingly and said „me? I am not your girlfriend."

„What? Uhm.. uhm... uhm..." he said not sure of what to do. „Sorry I am not interested."

I took his hand into mine and pulled him sweaty from the situation.

„What was that for?"

„I think it's funny." I said smiling.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

July/15/2021

Rafe took me to the beach so we could only „chill" since I didn't really liked the open water. It wasn't so bad that I could call it a phobia but I didn't like not knowing if there's anything underneath me.

After we sunbathed for around 30 minutes Rafe shuffled annoyed and turned to me saying „lets go swim, please!"

I rolled my eyes and looked deep into his and said „there are sharks and jellyfish and shut I am not gonna go swim with you."

„I'll protect you he answered slyly." I finally gave in and let him lead me to the water, I looked down immediately spotting a moon jellyfish already not liking this idea.

While Rafe walked into the water carelessly I couldn't stop looking down into the water and avoid every stone or seaweed field.

„Oh come in I am already swimming and you're just standing there." he shouted at me. I slowly sank down into the water and swam over to him as quick as possible.

Once I arrived next to him I faced him and slowly calmed down noticing that there was nothing around me I had to fear.

The calmness stayed until something slimy touched my leg I immediately started screaming and practically jumped onto my boyfriend.

He held me laughing saying „you're a pussy."

„I am your pussy" I threw him back a smirk.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

July/20/2021

I was sitting on top of toppers golfcart watching the three boys playing their boring game of golf.

Slowly I started getting a headache which got me even more annoyed.

„God how long does this round of golf take Rafe?" I called out."

„I don't know probably like thirty more minutes" he shouted back and I rolled my eyes.

15 minutes passed by... 30 minutes passed by and soon it where 2 hours that had passed by.

By this time I was mad, exhausted, had a super bad headache and I was dehydrated.

I looked over at Rafe who just took a shot before jumping out of the golfcart and headed over to where Rafe was positioning his club at the tee. I stood myself right into the spot infront of him so he had absolutely no chance in hitting the ball.

„Rafe, WTF it's been two hours and I wanna leave god you told me only about thirty minutes and it's been TWO hours since then."

Rafe looked down onto his Apple Watch, eyes widening before he started to apologize multiple times for forgetting the time.

Topper and Kelce burst out laughing at the realization of them forgetting the time.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

August/17/2021

It was the last day of the summer break and I could t be more mad. At first I woke up this morning and hit my head. Then I noticed I got my period and because of that I had the baddest cramps and backache ever and my emotions felt like they were going to explode.

I got startled by a knock on my door and when I looked to my bedside table I spotted my clock saying it was already 4pm and I slept the whole day through.

The door opened and revealed Rafe, I smiled weakly up at him.

„Baby, what's wrong are you okay? We thought you would come to the beach with us later because of the last day of the summer break." Rafe asked concerned.

I looked up at him saying „I just got my period go have fun with them, I'll just stay her and watch Gilmore girls or something else."

„No, no I am not gonna let my girl alone while she is in pain." he rambled.

Shortly after he sprinted down and gathered  up ice cream a warning bottle and chocolate before retreating into the room.

„I got everything you love when you're on your period, I'll just quickly change before going to bed with you and then we'll watch Gilmore girls or hart of Dixie."

And just as he promised he stripped all of his clothes except for his black briefs and hopped into bed with me before putting on Gilmore girls and getting the icecream in between of us and gently caressing my lower abdomen with his flat hand.

We just stayed in that pietistischere until around 3am or something both not ready to go back to school tomorrow.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
A/n

I decided I'd write a little chapter about what y/n and Rafe would do during summer break. I finally am at peace with a chapter lol.

-Ailee.