Rings -🦋

600+

Written in rafe's pov!
No warnings just fluff 🤭🤭

Summary: Rafe finally builds up the courage to ask y/n the BIG question.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I was currently pacing through my room, hands shaking and pretending to be listening to what my sister was telling me.

Today was going to be a big day... I finally build up the balls to propose to the love of my life and my nerves were exploding.

„And then you have to- RAFE are you even listening?!" Sarah screamed at me.

I got startled and snapped my head toward her. „Oh god I'm sorry no I wasn't I can't think straight, what if she says no? What if anything goes wrong just imagine I lose the ring. I shouted panic rising deep inside my chest.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

„Hey Rafe!" Y/n shouted, walking out of her front door.

My eyes roamed her body wrapped in a yellow flowy dress, clutch pressed into the front of her stomach.

She climbed into my car and leaned over the console to give me a kiss. „We gotta leave out reservation is in thrifty minutes." I told her and she quickly buckled up before giving me a „ready!"

Once we arrived we got out of the car and walked to the front door of the restaurant. We got in and we're shortly after seated on the place I wanted. Outside on the little patio facing the water.

We ordered our food and ate in a comfortable silence. While she looked so happy and calm, my nerves were wrecking my body and mind.

„Are you mad or something? You're barely talking you keep looking arbeite watch and you didn't even put your hand onto my thigh during the car ride, you always do this..." she asked concern washing over her.

Finally I looked at her. „No, no I'm sorry I'm just a little bit stressed that's all." I quickly answered not wanting to worry her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

We were ready with the food and just at that time, just how I planned the sunset started and I pulled her down the stairs of the patio onto the beach, interlaced our fingers together and danced slowly with her while humming our favourite song.

Two minutes passed and I finally build up the courage. I pulled away and smiled at her.

„What are you doing Rafe?" she asked, giggling.

„Just admiring the person I love the most." I answered grinning at her.

She hit my chest playfully because I knew she hated compliments and cheesy phrases butch just couldn't help myself. Not on that day.

„Turn around look at the water and wait okay?" I told her.

Once she turned around I headed up the beach and pulled out my shoes positioning my phone against my right shoe before heading back to her pulling her around to face me.

The sun was nearly all the way down and in that moment I just had to do it.

I got down on one knee watching her expression change quickly. I pulled out the ring before saying the words. „I love you so, so much and because of that I just know I want to spend the rest of my life with the Peterson standing infront of me, so will you make me the happiest men alive and become my wife?"

I saw tears starting to roll down her cheeks and a big smile spreading across her face and she immediately said yes, tears of joy rolling down her face like waterfalls, cheeks flushed and the biggest smile ever on her face.

I put the ring on her finger before pulling her into a loving kiss.

She admired the ring and said „I can't believe this, US I am so so happy you can't imagine."

„Oh believe me, I can." I answered matter-of-factly.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

A/n

I've been thinking about a new chapter the whole time since yesterday and finally found an idea I liked. I hope you liked it too!

-Ailee.