LDWCB2: GOD

DISCLAIMER
The story, names, characters and incidents portrayed in this work are fictitious. No identification with actual persons, organizations, religions, places and products is intended.

Love Disappear Will Come Back
Part 2: Gates of Dominion

Genres: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Dark Romance, Science Fiction, Suspense

Themes: Psychological, Survival, Time Travel

Warning: Not suitable for all audiences. It contains content that some may find disturbing. Reader discretion is advised.

Take Note: The ages of the characters in this book differ from those of humans on Planet Tycon. Eternal youth is a concept that exists in their world. In this book, when an individual reaches a certain age, which varies from one human to another, their bodies stop aging. Although individuals stay young forever, that doesn't mean they are immortal.

***

SYNOPSIS

Every year, there are eighteen months in this world of mortals, which was named after the moon out of reverence for the light it yields every time a Rare is born. However, what exactly is a Rare? How would a mortal be considered as Rare? Are their abilities superior to those of ordinary mortals?

The Endless Limit Organization, headed by the Supreme, is solving a great number of mysterious events in their world. But what is the Supreme trying to accomplish by giving each member of the organization a mission?

***

Visit my profile and check for my published stories. There you will see Part 2 of this book.
Thank you!