ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙- Today.

Y/n. Present day.

My Brother Jesse always brings his friends around when mum and dad go on vacation. I mean I'm used to it by now, friends coming in and out all the time. He encourages Mum and Dad to go on holiday every year for a long time as well. This time they were gone for two months. Two months?! Now that's a joke.
Id say my brother has a few good looking friends but I would never get close to any of them. Jess would kill me literally. But I'm not really interested in football boys, i recon they are all players and think they own the place everywhere they go.

I was sat in the living room, sipping my glass off water in piece and quiet when a loud noise of the front door opening occurred. I sighed and paused my tv. I already knew what was coming. Id had enough of this now! His friends invading my personal space.

I stood up and walked towards them, they were on there way to the kitchen so we met halfway.

"Jesse tell your friends to go home. You've had loads of people over recently. I need space... and silence." I said seriously.

Jesse laughed. "I'm older then you. I decide what happens in this house when mum and dad aren't here." He said as he walked past me to go get some food from the kitchen.

"Whatever Jess, keep quiet yeah?" I questioned with hope that he would agree.

He nodded and I sat back down, his Gang of Four following him up the stairs. I sat back down on the couch to continue the show I was watching. Surprisingly, I couldn't hear them which was a surprise. Hours had past.

"Your tough aren't you?"
I heard from behind me. It wasn't Jesse I knew it wasn't. His voice was too deep and it had a different attitude to it.
"Or are you just lonely?"

When I heard this I turned my head right around.

"Excuse me? Why do you think you can talk to me like that in my house?" I questioned.

I didn't see him before I said that, it kinda just slipped out.

"In your house? I wasn't aware this whole house was yours." He said grinning.

His smile was beautiful i couldn't keep my eyes off it. But his attitude was terrible. I could tell me and this guy would have serious issues in the future.

Suddenly, I heard someone stomping down the stairs, it was like a rhino that had been let out of his cage.

"Y/n!" He turned the corner as he said this. "And marcus? What are you doing down here?" He questioned.

Marcus that's what his name was, now I think about it he looks like a marcus. A mischievous one. Marcus took forever to answer Jesse it was almost like he was waiting for me to answer.

"Marcus was just leaving. Wasn't you marcus?" I blurted out looking at marcus with wide eyes.

"Yes I was just leaving" Marcus said. As he grabbed a drink out of the fridge and made his way back up the stairs.

"That's weird was he bothering you?" Jesse questioned.

"No he was just asking me where the drinks were." I said.

Of course I lied. I'm not telling him he just spoke to me like that. I didn't want any commotion in the house.

"Alright, come up if you need me. I know I always have friends over but I really do love you, your my sister and I'm here for you always." He tried to reassure me.

"Thank you Jess, I love you too."

He smiled and went back upstairs.

I loved it when he reassured me because I actually believed him. But the only thing that was on my mind was that boy, Marcus.

He had a sneaky vibe about him and I want to know more about him. I grabbed my blanket and continued watching the tv, I could feel my eyes drifting to sleep so I turned the tv off. And walked upstairs. As I was watching my show the door opened about two times, so I'm not really sure how many of his friends had actually left.

"Jess! Jess I'm going to bed" I shouted as I was walking past his bedroom.

"Shhh he's asleep."
____________________________________