ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟡- Afterall.

"Bruno get this sorted and you can rest for a while." We were in the car and Marcus was driving while reassuring him.

"I'm not resting the party's tonight. Y/n is Jesse coming?" He questioned with his leg on the chair next to him.

I looked at Marcus as I only just found out about the party.

"Yeah he will be there. You know Jesse he won't say no to a party." He laughed and Bruno giggled.

We got to the hospital which was not far away. We got Bruno out of the car and into A&E. It wasn't that busy in there so he got it sorted quite quickly.

"Mate you can't come tonight with that bandage on your leg." Marcus said to Bruno.

"Is that a joke? Of course I'm coming!" He laughed and limped into the car.

"Just let him do what he wants, it'll be his funeral." i laughed while fastening my seatbelt. Marcus started driving and Antony messaged me.

ᴀɴᴛᴏɴʏ: I see you left again with Marcus.

ᴍᴇ: Yeah sorry we had to take Bruno to the hospital.

ᴀɴᴛᴏɴʏ: You can make it up to me.

ᴍᴇ: How?

ᴀɴᴛᴏɴʏ: Come to a party tonight.

I didn't want to make it seem like I'd already been asked to go. I sat there for 5 minutes looking at my phone, I was really unsure about what to say.

ᴍᴇ: Oh the one that Marcus and my brother are going to? Of course I'll come.

ᴀɴᴛᴏɴʏ: Can Marcus give you a lift? I have to get some of the boys in my car.

ᴍᴇ: Yes i'm sure there's nothing wrong with that.

ᴀɴᴛᴏɴʏ: Okay i'll see you later my love❤️

ᴍᴇ: Bye❤️

We were getting close up to Bruno's house, and I decided to ask Marcus if he could take me.

"Hey Marcus." I said looking directly at him.

"Mhm." He was concentrating on the road trying not to get distracted.

"Will you take me to the party tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah of course I will." Suddenly the car pulled over. "Take it easy Bruno see you later" Marcus said.

I got out the car to help Bruno get out, He hugged me.

"Spoke to Antony yet?" He questioned me.

"Yeah he messaged me on the way back." I smiled.

He nodded. It was like there was something he wasn't telling me. He started walking off so i grabbed his arm slightly.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked him.

He turned to look at me. "I just really like you guys together." He smiled and began walking to his door. I waved and got back into the car.

"There's going to be people you don't know at this party. It's England players with a couple of foreign ones."

"England players?" I was shocked I thought it was the people I met at training.

"Yeah so it's all the England team with a few close people from other national teams."He replied.

"That just made it more interesting" I winked. "Now get me home to my wardrobe!" I shouted while throwing my head back against the head rest. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Stop distracting me Y/n." He smiled and tried to concentrate on driving. He finally got me home. I headed inside. For god sake! Jesse locked the door. Marcus was getting something out the boot boot if his car.

I turned around to look at him. "Do you have any keys?" I questioned. He deepened his hand into his pocket and grabbed a pair of keys in his hands, while shutting the boot of the car to walk over.

"So your allowed keys and Im not?" I questioned rolling my eyes. "You've been here what 2 weeks and you've already got keys? Might as well just move in." I snatched the keys out of his hand and slammed the door open. I slid my shoes off and ran upstairs. As i got half way, I stopped and turned. "This is gonna sound really pathetic but..." I paused just to make sure i wanted to say this. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

He looked at me in the eyes. "Of course I will." He smiled. "Ive got you the boys are all cool though."

"Do you think they will like me?" I questioned

He grabbed his heavy bag off the floor and walked into the kitchen. "No they won't." He laughed. "I'm joking."

"You better be." I laughed.

I went upstairs to start getting ready.

Marcus was taking his shoes off and grabbing mine from the door to put away. The door slammed open and shut again. Jesse took his shoes off and left them at the door and headed to Marcus in the kitchen.

"No no no. Get your shoes." Jesse turned without saying a word and grabbed his shoes. "Gosh you Lingards are so messy. Don't know how you survive." Marcus chuckled while still sweeping up.  "Where've you been then?"

"Oh I just went shopping." He placed his bags on the kitchen table.

"For?" Marcus raised his eyebrows.

"Y/n." Jesse said. "I know what she's like when there's a special occasion, she stressed about what she wears." He chuckled. "Y/n!!" Jesse shouted and I ran down the stairs as fast as i could.

"Hey Jess." I smiled. "Where have you been?"

"Shopping. For you." He smiled while passing me a heavy bag of clothes.

My mouth widened. "But you hate shopping." I chuckled. "Thank you so much Jess" I ran over and hugged him.

Jesse hugged me back. "I'm a bit worried about them." He said really unsure.

"Oh no do you not think i'll like them."

"No you will. They are just a bit revealing. Well not really there just short dresses."

"Just how I like it." I winked at him.

Marcus was putting the brush back in the cupboard. "Better go do your hair you've got an hour Y/n."

"An hour!" I shouted and ran upstairs without any doubt.

"She's different isn't she." Marcus laughed while walking towards the stairs.

"Yeah... Yeah she is."
____________________________________