ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟙- Close to One Another.

"Woah Y/n what's the matter?" He muttered as i dragged him towards a private area.

"What's the issue with you?"

"What's the issue with you? You don't even talk to me and i'm your boyfriend." He signed. "I feel like you don't actually want me."

"I don't want you! Antony you don't want me. I know it. Your only with me because you feel bad."

"Bad about what Y/n? Everyone likes you and wants you." He replied back with a sarcastic tone to his voice.

"Like who?" I crossed my arms and waited patiently for his answer.

"Marcus."

How did I know he was going to say that? He'd have no one else to say, yeah i'm living with him and he takes me everywhere and he's really beautiful. We are just friends! He's my brothers best friend that's just it.

"I don't like Marcus like that Antony." I reached out for his left hand to hold it. He was pulling it away. "I promise." I widened my eyes.

"Please just try to talk to me more Y/n." He said. "Your 100% sure you really want me? I'm falling for you here." He exclaimed.

I didn't know what to say, yeah it had been a while since we spoke but i did like him. I think I do, no I know i do!

"Yes of course I want you." I replied to him. "You were the first person to make me feel welcome at Marcus's training. You showed me around. I'm your girlfriend!" I shouted to try and make him realise how much i actually did like him.

He looked like he was relieved. He understood me, this was our first ever argument.

"So I'm sorry if I'm making you feel like that way." I said to him.

"Yeah I'm sorry too." He apologised, I get where he's coming from but he should know to trust me. "I'm sorry for being overprotective, I shouldn't be. It's just that my past relationship wasn't amazing."

We had never opened up to each other about our past lovers. I was hoping that he was going to tell me. Just in case in the future this ever happened again. He paused and started shaking his head.

Before he could tell me "it didn't matter" I said. "Please tell me." I held his hand tightly to show my support towards him.

"She. I loved her. She was my first love. It takes a lot for me to love someone, she knew i loved her too. But she still cheated on me, with one of my friends from my old team." Antony replied with an open mind. He looked down and suddenly up. "Now i don't want to talk about it, do you have any stories from past relationships?" He questioned to me.

There was a big one in the back off my mind, i hung to come out. I couldn't tell him about my ex, it hurt me too much to even tell my brother.

"Uhm. Uhm.." I was scared. "My ex. He wasn't a nice man. I'll just say, he didn't treat me or Jesse right."

"If you don't want to tell me I completely understand." He smiled and held my hand fully.

I wanted to open up to him. Tell him all about my troubles i had been through.

"No. No! Its okay I can do this." I took a deep breath. "I knew he had been treating me wrong, for a long while. I didn't want to believe myself, lots of my friends were telling me too. I refused to believe. I loved him a lot Antony I did." I began to tear up.

"Don't cry please." He raised his hand and wiped my tear off my face. "Your strong."

I don't think he was expecting me to say anymore about it. I wanted to tell him so bad, he deserved that respect.

"He used to physically abuse me. He tried turning me away from Jesse, manipulating me. Some nights him and Jesse would have a physical fight and I'd be in the room."

Antony nodded and grabbed my arm, and pulled me so my head was lay on his chest.

"I'll try to talk to you more Antony. Your not to bad to talk to" I smiled and chuckled a little bit.

"Your not bad either i guess." He laughed and pulled me even closer. "Im not gonna lie i'll probably get a bit drunk."

"How drunk?" I questioned looking up to his eyes.

"Me and Lisandro always get drunk at parties, it's a tradition. Trust me?"

I nodded and we cuddled some more. I loved being in his arms again, i felt safe. I wanted to stay here forever. Something didn't feel right though and i wasn't really sure what. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you Y/n."
____________________________________