ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟝- Truthful.

I was watching them, I had only know Marcus for a couple of days but damn he looked angry. For what reason?

"Okay half time!" The manager shouted and all the boys when to there drinks.

I then seen the manager approaching me. I wondered what he wanted and why he asked me to help before.

"Hello I'm Erik." He took my hand and shook it. "I have been informed about you, Jesse Lingard's sister. If you stick around more often I'm sure we will get on very well." He smiled.

"I think we will too, and any day I'm here and you need help you know where to find me." I said back, he had a nice vibe to him.

Erik then turned and told the boys to get ready to begin again, out of the corner of my eye I seen Marcus and Antony talking. I guess they weren't so mad at each other after all. Pretty much all that happened was Marcus scored, Jadon scored, some other lad scored and so on. You get the point.

"Ready to meet the boys Y/n?" Marcus grinned. "They all have high expectations of you."

"And why is that?" I questioned.

"The boss doesn't really like people, and he spoke to you. Seems you have something he likes." He placed his hand on my back and guided me to a seating area in the building we began in.

"Take a seat" One of the men said pointing to the chair next to Bruno's. I sat very uncomfortably, I felt like all eyes were on me. Everyone was silent and no one knew how to start the conversation.

"So Y/n is Jesses sister some of you will remember her from the past." Bruno said to the boys that had been there a while.

"Gosh she was like our little sister wasn't she." One of the men said laughing. "I'm Luke by the way, it's been a while, newbies how about you introduce yourself."

"I'm Jadon, and are we expecting to see you more around here?" He asked.

"Yes, if Marcus wants to bring me I won't say no. But Antony has offered to bring me sometimes."

"Yeah it'll be nice to see a new face around." He smiled at me.

We all greeted each other and introduced ourselves, then the conversation just flowed. It was like I knew this group all my life.

"Right all it's your cue to go home!" Erik shouted. "See you tomorrow, no one be late."

Then everyone started leaving, in little groups. I went straight over to Antony to get his number.

"Text you later?" He said.

"Definitely" I smiled and waved him goodbye. He was staying there for a while, Marcus was already in the car waiting, so I rushed out and got in the car.

"Should have left you here then"

"You wouldn't have done that to me." I laughed.

He nodded and on the way home, it was just silent until I got a message on my phone. It was Antony.

Antony: ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ❤️

I smiled at this messaged and Marcus noticed.

"Who's that?" He asked, I knew he knew it was Antony.

"Oh it's Antony." I said. He nodded his head and hummed and it was awkward silence on the way home. I think we both didn't know what to say, so when we got home and he was opening the door. I thanked him.

"Thanks for bringing me today, I had fun." I smiled at him.

"No problem Y/n." He went up the stairs to his spare bedroom and I went into the kitchen to find Jess and yes of course another friend was there.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey Jess and hey Jesses 50th friend." I chuckled and sat down on one of the stools.

"Awe thanks for making me feel so popular Y/n." He was proud that I kind of called him popular, but I really didn't."Did you have fun? Make any friends?" He asked.

"Well I seen Bruno and I was so happy, and then one of the boys decided to show me around the ground." I said.

"Oh and who was this boy?" He asked.

I smirked and walked off to the stairs. I wasn't going to tell him I knew Jesse would make a big thing about it. So I went upstairs, I went for a shower. When I was in the shower, the door opened and someone walked in. He walked in, to get his hair comb like it was nothing, it was Marcus.

"Excuse me!" I shouted I turned around so he couldn't see me. "Do you usually walk in on people showering?"

"Well I thought cause we are living together for while, I might as well." He had a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Well you thought wrong!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the closest towel. Marcus then walked out. What a weirdo couldn't he just wait. I slammed my door shut, why did he do that?

*2 hours later*

"Y/n dinner!" Jesse shouted from downstairs. Jesse does not normally make dinner, he doesn't really know how to cook to be honest. I walked downstairs and in a hurry as I was starving. And all three boys that were in my house, were downstairs waiting for me.

"Pizza!" The friend I met before said excitingly.

"Awe Jess I was really excited that you made me a home cooked meal." I said sarcastically. Of course I knew he wouldn't make anything, It was me trying to get him to learn to cook. Realistically, he doesn't have the time to learn to cook.

"Jesse cook? He couldn't even crack and egg the other day." He giggled.

"Marcus I'm still waiting for you to cook me a meal, I've heard you quite a chef." I said to him with my arms crossed.

"Mhm, soon" Marcus grinned at me.

"Now give me some pizza!" I shouted. All the men giggled and then i went to bed. As I was brushing my teeth my phone beeped. It was Antony.

ᴀɴᴛᴏɴʏ: We have a match this weekend on Saturday, i hope you can come, I can take you or Marcus can.

ᴍᴇ: I would love to come, I'll speak to marcus tomorrow. Goodnight.
____________________________________