6. Match Day

Amelia's Pov

Jude and Jobe came to visit for a few days but left because Jude has his last match of the season.

Last night Jude and I were on a call and he asked if I wanted to go to his match, apparently he was going to play against PSG. How could I not say no, two of my favorite clubs going head to head for the finals of the Champions League.  The match will be held at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, I asked him if he could get tickets for my besties and for my family, he that he already got us special seats where  we would be the only persons in that area. In that very moment I knew that I fell for him.

I spoke to my family and told them about the match and told then to pack because the match is on Tuesday.
It was Sunday night and I was packing my suitcase for 1 week, the girls already knew about the match so they were already packed. I walked into Lexi's room  and started to annoy her, because I was bored. She came up with the idea to play Monopoly so we were currently playing Monopoly  in the living room. Emily and Sarah decided to cook dinner for us tonight. Lexi was currently winning and I was close to being bankrupt. The girls came out and said dinner was ready. They prepared curry chicken and white rice and they made lemonade to go with it. A classic Jamaican dish tbh.

Time skip to Monday morning☆♡☆♡☆

We all woke up pretty early to catch our flight, we met my family at the airport and boarded the plane. As always as soon as we were up in the sky the girls and I fell asleep. The flight was a 9hr and 30min flight and I slept for 3 hours while the girls slept for 4hours. When we got there we all went to the hotel I booked. I went up to my room and called Jude. I told him that we're all here in Istanbul for the match tomorrow. "Ugh I want to see you before the match but I've got training right now, can you stop by?", he asked. I thought for a moment then said,"Yeah sure text me the address." After that we hung up and I went downstairs to the lobby, upon exiting the building the car that I rented was brought around by the valet.
I drove to the address and went inside.
I sat down and looked down at the pitch to see them training.  After training was finished I waited outside for Jude, eventually he came out and his face had this bright smile when he saw me. I ran to him and gave him a hug, I drove him back to his place since as his mom dropped him off and he didn't have a ride. He invited me in and I looked around the place.i was pretty cool inside, he said he was gonna take a shower so I could make myself comfortable in his room. I sat down on his bed with my back resting on the headboard. I texted the girls and told them where I was and said that I would be back at the hotel by 10, they then said that they were tired and was going to go to bed. Jude came out in a grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt  and flopped down on the bed. We talked for a bit then we watch season 2 of the 'Arrow'. He fell asleep laying on my chest, he was so cute that I couldn't resist the urge to take a picture of him. When I looked at the time I realized that it was 9:30 pm so I woke him up and told hin that I was leaving. He followed me down to my car and gave me a kiss on the cheek goodbye. I texted him when I got to the hotel to tell him I got there safe and that I was going to go to bed. We said goodnight and I went to bed.

Next day☆♡☆♡☆

Today was the day of the match I woke up late today, but none the less I got dressed for the day in my jersey and a light blue jeans pants and my  white converse. We were supposed to have breakfast in the lounge so that's where I headed.
I got through breakfast smoothly amd then took my sister and the girls to view the city.

Time skip to the match.

The match started and we were all in this special area with Jude's family. We all got along pretty well and I even think Emily has a crush on Jobe, I mean they could definitely be together  because she started school early,she is the same age as him.  The match was so close, 3-3. Mbappe scored the fourth goal for PSG  and then Jude assisted in a goal for Dortmund. The game then moved to Penalties. PSG had missed 2 kicks, it was Dortmund's fourth penalty kick, they already missed one. Jude was the one to make this last penalty. He scored and everyone was happy, the match ended and Dortmund won, I had brought a PSG jersey because I wanted the autographs from Messi Mbappe and Neymar. Even though they did not win they still signed and asked if I wanted to take a picture with them, I agreed ofcourse. After that I met up with everyone else and saw Jude, I ran to him and he open his arms and spun me around in his arms, "I'm so proud of you, you were amazing out there", I told him once he put me down. He smiled and said, " Thank you, and thank you all for coming here and watching the match." They all said it was no problem and congratulated him. My mom then came over and I introduced the two of them and my mom said she wanted to speak to Jude in private so I left the two alone.

Mom's Pov

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" I asked him being completely serious, he looked me in the eye and said, " I have only pure intentions with your daughter, I like her alot and I've never felt this way about someone I just met." I looked him dead in the eye and said, " Fine let's say I do believe, I haven't seen my daughter smile so much in years as much as she does around you. So if you ever hurt her, I will personally make it that your legs will no longer work properly to play football."

Jude's Pov

After she threatened me she just smiled, huh I can see where Amelia gets that from.  "Believe me Mrs.Hamilton I will not hurt her in any way, that is literally the last thing on my mind to do to Amelia", I said that meaning every word. She left after that and went back over to Amelia. They talked for a bit but eventually her family just left  Her, Lexi, Sarah and Emily.
We were planning on going somewhere for celebration so that's what we did we to a club but first we had to get changes in club attires, Amelia said she didn't feel like driving so first a I drove back to my hotel and showered and changed then I went back downstairs and drove back to the girls hotel and I followed them up, apparently they had a suite where all of them stayed while Amelia's family stayed in another. I was waiting in the living room for them to finish getting dressed, Jobe was also with me because he wanted to celebrate with us. "So what do you think about Amelia?", I asked him. He was still looking at his phone when he answered and said, "She is really pretty and I absolutely love her personality, I can see why you like her so much." I smiled and then asked, "What about her friend's?" He then looked up and said, "Sarah and Lexi are really nice" I smirked and asked, "And Emily?" He looked like he wanted to disappear because as soon as I asked that she came out in a black dress running to Amelia's room. When I looked back at him he was still staring in the direction she went. "Oooh, you like her." "What?! Noooooo, I do not" he said. He definitely does like her, I will have to tell Amelia to set those two up.  Speaking of Amelia she came out in this red satin dress that showed off all the right curves. Jobe cleared his throat and I turned to look at him, he just smirked in response.

 Jobe cleared his throat and I turned to look at him, he just smirked in response

Amelia's Dress 🔝

Amelia's Pov

We left to the party and we were drinking and dancing in each other then I was tired so I went and sat beside Jude, he was just there staring at me and I made the first move, I sat on his lap and then kissed him, he didn't respond at first but then he moved his hand to the back of my head and kissed me back, it turned into a steamy make-out session. Eventually we broke apart for air  then we just say there for the rest of the night. Not saying anything till it was time to go, Jude drove us back to the hotel and then took a taxi back to his.