8. A year blew off so quickly

Amelia's pov

I honestly can't believe a year blew off so fast. Buts its been a great year to be honest. It's been 8 months now since Jue and I have been together.   For the first four months of our relationship I went to England with Jude because he wanted to spend some time with his family. When he was at training with Jobe I was either catching up with the syllabus or helping his mom cook, even though she said she didn't really need any help she let me help her 4 times but after that she told me to do something else. I got all caught up with my syllabus in those four months and started to read up on stuff for med school.
Eventually I had to get back home and prepare for school but Jude and I talked almost every minute of the day, fell asleep in face time calls waking up to each other on the phone, it was the closest thing we could get to the real deal. I mean this long distance thing was really going well for us.

Time skip to the first day of University☆♡☆♡☆

It was finally our first day and I decided to drive the Lamborghini Urus to school.  The girls and I decided to drive to school together.

Mia's OutfitWe all had the first 2 classes then we had to split up because we had different majors, Emily majored in Engineering, Lexi majored in business and Sarah majored in Law

Mia's Outfit

We all had the first 2 classes then we had to split up because we had different majors, Emily majored in Engineering, Lexi majored in business and Sarah majored in Law.

At the end of the day we all met back up in the parking lot and drove home. I cooked dinner for everyone we ate then went to bed