12. Knockouts

Amelia's pov

The England team has been doing really well in the world cup, I'm honestly so proud of them.

Jude has been leaving very early to train for the world cup, so I just stay in the hotel and watch movies when I'm awake.

It's 12 in the afternoon when Jude came back from his training and I was in the middle of watching "2 Fast 2 Furious" again, I've watched the fast and furious franchise like a million times but it just never gets old. "Hey babe, how was your day?" "Busy, coach has us training a little harder for our match tomorrow, he sags when we qualify he'll ease up a bit. How was your day?" "Boring without you, I decided to re-watch fast and furious." "You just love that franchise" he said shaking his head and walk to our bedroom. I decided I would finish the movie later and turned off the TV walking into the room also. When  I got there I hear him in the bathroom so I just waited for him to get out. I went over to the bed and started scrolling through Instagram on my phone. When he got out he was in a gray sweatpants, shirtless and a towel around his neck. I tried to avert my eyes from his abs that has abs, but my eyes went down towards his V-line that would further lead to something I have yet to discovered because we haven't done anything but have hot steamy make out sessions. I just wasn't ready to take that step with him yet, but he was making it really hard not to right now. I heard him clear his throat and when I looked at his face he had a smirk on his lips, "Like what you see?" "Always" he wasn't expecting me to answer. "Come you look tired lay down on your stomach I'm going to give you a massage." He got into the bed and did as he was told. I climbed onto his back with my legs placed at either side of his hips, straddling him. I started massaging his shoulders and when I got down to his lower back he let out a moan. I stopped, "No, don't stop your doing an amazing job I'm feeling so much better, please continue." I chuckled, "keep moaning like that and you might just get yourself a early Christmas gift." "I wonder what that could be." He laughed. I continued and he moaned again, I  was trying really hard to ignore it but the things it was doing to my body just made me want to jump him. I then stopped and got off his back laying beside him. When I turned towards him he had a smirk on his face, "My turn" " Oh, really it's not necessary, let's just go to bed" "Nope, your getting a massage" I mumbled and okay and turned so I was laying in my stomach, he straddled me and got straight to work. As soon as he started I was moaning, he didn't say anything but just continued. After he was done he layer beside me in bed and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and we both went to sleep.

The next morning Jude was gone but there was breakfast and a note beside me in bed.

My love,

I had training early so I had to go. I want to see you before the  match today so please stop by whenever your ready.
                       Xoxo Jude.

I decided to take a pic of the breakfast for my Instagram, the girls should already be in Qatar, but they are most likely still sleeping. We all decided that we would stay in the same hotel so I was currently going down to the front desk to ask for their room numbers because none of them were answering their phones.  While taking the elevator to the first floor I decided to call Jobe. He answered

"Little brother"
"Sister, how may I help you?" He sounded sleepy.
"I know you were probably sleeping but I'll only take a minute. Did Emily call or text you when they landed last night?"
"Yeah said that she and the girls were going to be sleeping the whole morning, why?"
"Well because they all decided to give me a heart attack and didn't text or call me when they landed or even when they got to the hotel."
"They were probably just really tired."
"Yeah I guess so, when are you gonna be here?"
"Mom, Dad and I are going to be there before the Quarterfinals."
"Okay get back to sleep. Good night"
"Haha, Good night Sis"