13. Quaterfinals

Amelia's pov

When I got up the next morning Jude was still sleeping, he didn't have training until midday and it was currently 8:30 am so we had a few hours together.
I looked over at him and started thinking how I got so lucky, my boyfriend is literally a football player and he is playing in the worldcup. I'm so proud of him, I don't even think he knows the half of it.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day, I wasnt planning on leaving the hotel room for the next few day because I don't wanna go out by myself, and I kinda wanted to enjoy the city with Jude but seeing as he has training for a week we can't.

It was finally the day for the World Cup Quarterfinals. England .VS. France.  By the time I got up this morning Jude was gone but there was a sweet little note with breakfast beside me saying that he was at training.
After I got ready I decided to go to the girls room and hang out until it was time for the match.

30minutes to the match and we were outside getting food for the first half of the match.
We got inside just intimate for the England team to walk out onto the pitch.

The first half of the match and France scored first, I could tell the guys were having a ruff time out there but I stayed positive.

It was now halftime so I went down to the changing area to loom for Jude. I saw him drinking water so I sat down there with him, he held my hand and I looked at him with a smile. "I love you, you know that right?" "I know Amelia, and I love you too." He smiled at me. I looked around to see Marcus, Phil, Mason, Trent, Saka and Jesse all smiling down at the a phone, I looked at Jude with a confused face, "Don't worry they'll show it to me later and I'll tell you all about." "OK well imma leave you to get your head back in the game."

Jude's Pov

After Amelia left Marcus said in a high pitch voice, "I love you, you know thag right?" and  Mason said in a voice trying to impersonate me, "I know Amelia and I love you too." I laughed and said "Ah bug off man." Everyone laughed and couch came in and started speaking.

The match started back and the referee was just not watching the game properly. Like he was on the French side but not on ours.

Harry scored a goal in the 54th minute. I thought we had the chance to win the game.

78 minutes and France scored again. I mean there was still time to win.

We lost. The match ended 2 - 1. I'm sad, upset everything.
I was still on the field when I felt someone hug me, I hugged them back and then they left and just sat there crying until I felt someone hug me, this time it was Amelia. I hugged her and cried into her shoulder she was straddling me but she hugged me so tightly whispering sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down.

Amelia's Pov

We lost the match. Were not moving to the semi's, I looked down on the field and saw Jude crying. I got up and ran past everyone I was stopped by security but as soon as I was stopped coach saw me a and told the security guard to let me through. I ran to Jude and got down and hugged him. Oh my poor baby. They were amazing out there. They will be back and better than before. But right now I didn't care about  that. I only cared about Jude.

Jude went silent and I looked down at him, I pulled back from the hug and got up pulling him with me. The wah he looked at me I could tell that he was broken, he was extremely upset about the match. No words had to be said between us. I took out my phone and told  the girls that I  would be riding with Jude back to the hotel and lexi came over and collected the keys from me and then just left. 

When we got back to the hotel room that's when Jude really broke down. I walked over him ans pulled him into a hug, he cried on my shoulder again, he just cried.
After  a while he stopped and we just stood there hugging. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him, he was so broken. It was literally his first world cup.

I nodded at him and whispered, "I'll be back"  I walked over to the bathroom and ran a bath for him.

I walked back over to Jude who was now sitting on the sofa, "common" "What are you doing?" "I ran a bath for you silly" "Okay." I left the bathroom to get my towel and things. Luckily the shower door had a frosted glass so you could only see a blur of the person. I took a quick shower, washed my hair and everything. Rapped up in my towel and got out of the bathroom. Just then I turned my head and looked at Jude and said, "when your ready to come out, I'll be here waiting."

I got dressed in my pj's and went into the bed scrolling on my Instagram. I was getting alot of follows by people who most likely followed Jude. Now that the world knows I'm his girlfriend, I guess I kind of became famous. I didn't really want that I was just fine with being regular old me. But I love my boyfriend and I would follow him to the ends of the earth.

After 10 minutes Jude came in, no shirt and just in grey sweatpants. Now was not the time to be thinking about his body, even though it was extremely hard not to look anywhere but his face. He was still sad but not as broken as before.

"Come here" I said opening my arms. He laid ontop off me and then we fell asleep.

A/n
sorry for the long update. I am a science student so I have to be doing labs and writing up lab reports which is extremely hard. But there is only one more chapter after this one and then the book will be over. Please comment it you want a sequel.
I'll be writing one in my notes just incase you guys want one.
Xoxo