before you go on...

Hey y'all! If this is your first time clicking in this book, thank you so much for reading! 

  The first rendition of this story was written back when I was thirteen and in the eighth grade, and that version would be this one. To give you an idea of how long I've been here, I am now eighteen and a college first year. I began rewriting this story again later that year, but ultimately decided to discontinue updating the story as I didn't feel there was a sense of direction or an ending coming to mind. 

  If you have been following my account, you've probably noticed that I began rewriting this story a second time, being the third version of this story. If you are interested, I would highly recommend exiting this story and reading the new one, as I now feel I know where to guide the story and have an idea for a solid conclusion. Not only that, but my writing skills have improved tenfold and I feel that this newer book exemplifies that. 

  As of right now, I am about to start on chapter six of the story, so if you decide to start reading this about the time this part is uploaded, you will have a new chapter to be looking forward to soon.

  If you still want to read the original version, by all means do so! I just thought you'd like to know that there is a better option on my account for you.

  That's all for now! Happy reading :)