||Chapter Seven, but not really ||

~~~~

        "Nightmare, calm down!" yelled Cross, ducking behind a chair.

        "Calm down? Calm down? You like her!" Nightmare shouted, throwing stuff at him.

        "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was wrong for me to be an average guy filled with dopamine, adrenaline and seratonin! It's called hormones!"

        "You don't have hormones, you're a skeleton!"

        "Okay, but I have emotions! I have feelings, Nightmare! Positive ones, too!"

        Nightmare let out a loud, dramatic gasp. "How dare you?"

        Suddenly, a loud groan sounded throughout the room. Nightmare had subconsciously chased Cross into the dungeon. Dream sat up off the floor, yawning.

        "Whatcha fighting about, guys?" he asked, still half asleep.

        "Oh, hey," Cross said. "Your brother and I have a crush on the same girl and he's trying to kill me."

        He paused. "Dream, who do you think is better? Of course, you would know, you're her best friend."

        Without hesitation, he replied, "Oh, you, of course. Sure, you both can be cruel at times, but at least you have a little bit of decency."

       Cross smirked. "Thank you. That's exactly what I said."

        "Y'know, Nightmare," Dream said, "If you really want to win her over, you could at least try to be at least a little friend. I know (Y/N), and she likes guys who aren't...well, overwhelmingly terrifying."

        "Are you kidding? It's not like I can help it, it's that stupid fruit's fault!" Nightmare shouted. 

        "Come on, Nightmare! If you really try, it's not hard to be nice to people! Now, if you two'll excuse me, I need a bit of rest. Trying to break out of a stone prison can be exhausting."

YALL I WROTE THIS OVER TWO YEARS AGO AND JUST FOUND THIS DRAFT AND I—

THE TEA IS SCALDING HOT—

IF THERE ARE ANY UPDATES ITLL BE IN THE REWRITE BUT GODDAMN—