02 - Interview

"Where are you going, Lady?" Mom is asking me. I'm preparing for my Job interview today.

"Interview, Mom." She doesn't want me to work I don't know why, I get it we have the money but I want to grow as an individual who's not always depending on them.

"I told you Beck you don't have to work." Her sweet voice encouraging me not to attend but this is one of a life time I must go.

"Okay mom, if ever I will not  pass the interview I'm not going to look for another Job, I promise but if I will pass promise me that you'll support my decision, it that a deal?"

"..."

"Please mom.." I pouted like a kid so she can't resist me.

"Okay, okay."

I drove the car that my parents gave to me when I was 20 in Freen agency office. I'm so nervous and my hand are trembling.

Before I got out of the car, I calmed myself down. I don't want to face them when I'm not ready.

I entered the building and pressed the floor that was in the instructions in the email.

It's just a Beck interview, you can do it! Come on

"You're late." A man greeted me rudely before I entered the room.

"Good morning, I'm here because I have a scheduled interview to become a make up artist."

"Sure, I know you, I'm the one who emailed you and I'm telling you now that you're late." He looked at his wrist watch while shaking his head at me.

"Sorry, there's too much traffic." I'm reasoning out   even though it's not really traffic.

"Okay, sit down first and I'll call you when you come inside. Do we understand each other?" He's very rude.

"Yes Sir." I just said it so that he would finish his behavior towards me.

I'm tapping my fingers on my lap just to lessen my nervous feelings, I don't know If i can make it since the first impression to me was I'm late.

To cold here..

"Oh my God, Macky! I don't like it! I'm over make up can't you see?!" I'm outside but I can hear the lady is yelling.

"Calm down, we find someone better than your last make up artist okay?"

"I can't believe you! You're not doing you're job. If you can't find someone better submit your resignation letter to me."

After a few second I was shock to see Ms. Freen popping out in that room.

"You." She glares to me.

Nervous feeling..

"Y-yes, Ms. Freen?" She's infront of me now. I cant believe she's in front of me. Am I dreaming?

"Are you one of my applicant?"

"Huh?" I response without really thinking what she's asking

"Yes Ms. Freen she's one of them." The rude guys told Ms. Freen that I am one of the applicant.

"Enter the room, I will interview you myself gosh. These giving me headache."

She's not usually like that, I've know her for years and I don't think I've seen her this stressed out.

I immediately walk behind Ms. Freen and the rude guys is also following us.

"Sit down." She's firm so i obeyed. "And you Macky, get out of here I don't want to see your face." The rude guy immediately disappear in my sight.

"Good morning, Ms Freen." I greeted her with a smile even though I'm so nervous.

"What's good about morning? Let's get started."

"Okay miss." I response.

"Where did you study?"

"Abroad in Paris."

"Hmm.. why do you think you deserve this position?"

"I deserve this position because I am very passionate about what I like and it is to become a make up artist."

"Yeah. Can you show me your sample?" She's not paying attention to me she's paying attention to me resume/portfolio.

I took out my design, and other event that I had to do make up with some people.

"You don't have enough experience for me." She frankly said.

"But I do better."

"Show me."

She's wiping all her make up. I watched her gracefully removed her make up and she's really beautiful even if she's not wearing make up at all.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or you're doing me make up and actually get the job?"

I've know her for being caring sweet and calm but she's not like that today. She's grumpy and rude.

"O-of course I will do your make up."

Without further a do, she closed her eyes so I started doing her make up, I chose the light make up for her since she doesn't need a bold and overlaying make up, she's beautiful even without these.

After applying my final touch which is her lips I tap her shoulder and make her eyes open and see what I got.

"You're so beautiful Ms. Freen." I unconsciously told her.

"I know."

"..."

"You may go outside and I will talk to Macky and he will tell you if you pass this interview or you'll go home."

"Yes, Ms. Freen." After I said that I bow my head and do what she told me to do.

I hold my chest to breathe properly, being close to her was an absorb experience. Gosh.

Minutes later Mr. Macky comes out in that room and telling me to go home.

"I will send you and email if you pass or not, Thank you for your cooperation and good luck."

I think I've seen this on movie, when they tell you to go home and they will email you if you pass or not probably you did not pass the interview.

I'm so disappointed.

"Ice cream." Emman offers me an ice cream. Beside Andy this man is also my bestfriend.

"Thank you. I think i did not make it." I told him with a sad tone.

"It's okay, there's a lot of job there and I know you deserve the better offer. You know."

"But I want to work with Ms. Freen. It just sad that I did not make it though."

"Just eat your ice cream it's melting." After he treats me I got home.

Im so sad..

So disappointed in my self..

My phone ring and it's annoying me so I picked it up without looking who's calling me.

"What?" I ask rudely.

"This is Macky Jake from Idol's Agency. I would like to congratulate you for passing the Interview Miss Armstrong and we are looking forward to have you in our contract signing tomorrow."

"Good evening Mr. Macky, I am happy to let know I am going tomorrow."

"Have a goodnight then, thank you."

"Thank you."

He hangs up.

Am I dreaming???

I'm really having the job where is my IDOL is? Gosh. I'm very excited to do job with her.