11 - I did what?

"Let's eat." Miss Freen is always cooking dinner when I am with her. She is kinda thoughtful and it makes her more beautiful. "Are you gonna stare at me or we will eat?"

"I'm hungry, Miss Freen."

"You're always hungry Rebecca.." She knows me a lot now than before too like ma to her.

She's staring at me while I'm having my first bite, "Err.."

"How was it?" She rested her back to her seat and look straight to me.

"You have a great cooking skills , Miss Freen you can marry someone already, you're good at cooking." I complimented her dish and she smiled like a child.

After we ate dinner of course I did the wash the dishes, she did not stop me from doing it but it's weird that she's watching me do it.

" Do you want to do this?" I turn to her and ask since she's staring at me.

"No, thank you." She smirked at me. She's getting weirder and weirder.

---

"Wake up." Someone is poking my check an when i open my eyes of course it's Miss Freen. "I need you to come with me."

"Where?" I murmured I am still sleepy

"Don't ask, just get up and change." I smiled something is burning.

"Are you cooking?" I asked her

"Oh, my Gohsh!!!!!" She hysterically het up and run to her kitchen maybe

I get up my ass out my bed and do quick shower, I am over thinking where are we going today. I know they have tapping today then why are we going somewhere?

"Look what you've done.." She's glaring at me while pointing the overcooked or I must say burnt egg and bacon.

I laugh a little bit.

"I am not the one who cook it, Miss Freen."

"It's your false you're ha to wake."

"It's okay I will still eat that."

"I am not." She walk out and i think she will shower too. So i decided to fry another egg and bacon. I don't know how to cook but luckily i know how to fry thing like egg, hotdog, ham anf bacon so i fry another for her.

She look like a kid who is having tantrum because he doesn't like her food.

"Are you done eating?" She ask when she's done doing her self.

"No, not yet I'm waiting for you.." I smiled to her and she rolled her eyes to me.

"I told you I am not gonna eat that burn thing."

"I fry another egg and bacon for you Miss Freen."

"You did that?" She look shocked

"Yes. You're welcome." I smiled to her

"You don't know how to cook and fry me egg? Are you planning to burn my house?"

"Of course not! Let's eat and get over it."

She sat beside me and stare with the burn egg and bacon.

"It's okay." I assured her that it's okay and I can eat those but she grab all the burn food and throw it the the trash can.