03 - Photoshoot

I take a deep breath and smile before entering their- our studio. This is my first day and I want to make a good impression to everyone here.

"Good morning." I greeted almost everyone that I will see and bow my head a little bit to express my humbleness but they are so quiet like someone else has been slain.

"What's good in the morning when you're late, Ms— what's you're name again?" Freen who is fiercely looking at me asking me question.

"Uh, My name is Rebecca Armstrong, good morning Miss Freen." I bow my head to her.

"Well, miss Armstrong this is not a playground to play and this is your last warning, be late again and you're fired. understood?"

I got my hands trembling and I can feel and I'm sweating cold.

"Ye-yes miss." I answered hesitantly.  

Without a word she turn her back to me which made me feel the relief, whooo I now think that it's not going to be easy working with her but I will do my best.

"Are you okay honey?" Her co artist asked me. I think her name is Martha.

"Yes. I'm fine." I smiled to her sweetly.

I bring my own make up kit just in case I will need it but my agency will provide for me and for every artist that I will do work with especially with Miss Freen.

"Okay, Beck you can start here with sir Kirk." I listen to Macky's instruction on how he would like me to do Mr. Kirk face or make up.

They bring out Mr. Kirk make up kit and so I started to do his face and he's smiling from ears to ears, that's kinda weird I think.

"You got scared?" He asked.

"Scared of what Sir?"

"Of Freen, she is usually like that but trust me she's a good person."

I know she's a good one and she has a golden heart. I will never forget those days..

I shake my head and focus on Mr. Kirk face and I think he's good to go.

"Thank you Beck. I hope we will do a lot of work together you know Freen is kinda "You're fired." person." He chuckled like a kid.

"We will do a lot of work Mr. Kirk don't worry, I am not easy to give up." He wink at me. He's really weird.

Next stop, Ms. Freen.

"Good morning again Miss Freen." She did not answer my greetings but it's okay. She's not obliged too.

They bring out her personal make up kit which make me wonder where she bought all those things. It's all branded and most of them are really hard to find.

I focused on doing her make up since I don't want to ruin her beautiful face. She has a perfect curved eyebrows it's not hard to make a line with it since it's already shaped perfectly. Her nose are pointed as well no need to make a lot of make up illusion just to make it look pointed and her lips are pink.

Gorgeous..

"Done." I told her. She looked her face in the mirror and stand up like nothing happen. You're welcome.

They continue they're photoshoot for upcoming project which is I think romcom. They look perfect together. They have a lot of shipper and rumors are spreading that they are a real couple but they don't confirm it yet.

"Nice shot!" Their photographer is so happy about their performance since it when very well.

We eat lunch after their first photoshoot at Figiwa Restaurant. They ordered lot of meat and seafood but it seem like Miss Freen don't eat that much.