07 - Possessiveness

As a very good employee on her boss of course I obliged to go work as early as possible. She gave me the address where Miss Freen and Mr Kirk will shoot their series.

It's romance comedy so I will expect that she will smile at this series more often. I'm very excited to see her acting live.

"Good morning, Becky!" I almost got a heart attack when Mr. Kirk greeted me.

"Good morning, Sir." I greeted him as professional as I can.

"Come on Becky drop the "Sir" thing I don't want to be call Sir. Do i look like an old man to you?"

"No sir— i mean, Mr. Kirk sir.." He laugh while he's holding his chest.

"Okay okay Becky whatever, just call me Kirk we're work mate now you don't have to call me sir."

"Okay.. Kirk." Errr, awkward for me to say Kirk without Sir or Mr.

"When are you two get along?" Again, I almost got a heart attack.

"Good morning, beautiful." Mr. Kirk greeted her leading lady but Miss Freen just rolled her eyes to him and walk away.

"You think Sir- ay, Mr. Kirk she's okay?" I asked him just to confirm.

"She's fine, she's always like that you'll get used to it but don't worry she's a good person." He winked at me then run after Miss Freen.

Their personality is not the same. Mr. Kirk is a very jolly person and have a kind heart, happy personality and easy to work with while Miss Freen on the other hand is like walking fire, always wanted to be perfect, has an anger issues, bossy and very difficult to work with.

Ironic, people think them the other way around Mr Kirk as the rude person and Miss Freen as a soft one they don't know that they we're the other way around.

My only job 'her' is to make Miss freen as presentable as possible because if it's not, She's gonna yell at me and say hurtful things.

"You're not talking Miss Freen, is there any problem?"

"I don't like my make up today."

I panicked, who wouldn't right?

"Ah- ah, I'm going to fix it, which part you don't want?"

"All." I'm going to die. She's upset right now and I don't know why.

"Macky!" She yells at macky and quickly macky is here. I can't believe.

"Call another make up artist, I don't want her work today." She's referring to me.

Everyone is looking at us, I feel so embarrassed. I've never felt this before today is my first time I think I'm going to cry.

"Bunnybear!" Martha to the rescue.

"What? I don't want her work right now so I might as well replace her."

"Don't be so rude, You can tell her what you want but don't be this rude, you're being unreasonable."

"Whatever." Mr Kirk make up artist do her make up and me on the other hand is just sitting there and waiting the time to go home.

"Becky!" Mr. Kirk is now running out of oxygen.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"Can you do my make up? my make up artist is now busy with Freen."

"Uhmm. Sure, Miss Freen don't like my work today." I am sad but still got his make up kit. This will be easy one since guys usually want to be look just normal as they were.