06 - Emergency

"Don't text anyone when I'm with you." Now she's serious tone got me. She repeat what she has sent to me.

"Uhmm."

"It's disrespectful, you're working and texting someone while on work?"

Is she serious??

"Ah.. it's already off work now.." I hesitantly told her.

"When you're with me you're at work, all you have to do is to do me. I can pay you for overtime, I don't mind."

Yeah, she's serious.

"O-okay."

"It's late, don't do texting too much and get a good sleep."

Her bossy attitude is seriously should work her out. Gosh even my sleep.. argh nevermind.

"Yeah, thank you for the ride Miss Freen and go back home safe." She nodded head.

Without a word she left with her mustang. That car is so lovely I want one someday.

--

"Mom, are you going abroad again?" I ask Mom.

"Yes but don't worry it just a month. We need to fix this one thing at our company then we will come here."

"I don't mind living alone, Mom. I'm just worried you're not getting any younger to do this work, can you just hire someone who will work this matter for you?" I ask mom

"We can't honey but I'm okay. You're over reacting I'm still young." She winked at me.

After our conversation of course I go to work and I will tell Miss Freen I'm going to absent tomorrow because I will take mom and dad to the airport.

"Quick meeting guys!" Our director Ben shouted.

We all have to gather including Miss Freen and Mr. Kirk.

"We will start shooting our next series which Freen and Kirk are the lead actors, I want you to push this because it's one of our big project. I'm asking everyone to give their best for this Series. Can I count on you guys?"

Everyone excluding Miss Freen shouting their support to this Series.  I will do my best to support Miss Freen. Aja!!

"Can we go back to shooting now?" Miss Freen is showing no interest in this meeting.

"Okay!" Ben whose laughing at Miss freen.

"Go back to work everyone and I believe in you guys let's do this!"

This family is so heart melting they welcome everyone and treats them equally like a family.

Me on the other hand watching Miss Freen do her posing on the camera. She's so fierce sometimes and so cute sometimes.

After her shots she came to me.

"Do me." I don't know why she's using this words to me but I still do her make up though.

"Your lips are kind dry, put lip gloss on it frequently so I won't sore."

"Do it for me then."

"You have your owns hands Miss Freen it's for your own good."

"It's your job, do it for me."

"Okay. Fine."

"You don't want?" She frown with a serious tone.

"Of course I want, it's my job."