16 - Officially

Opening my eyes with such body aching is not the best feeling I've ever had in my entire life.

"Ugh." I sigh because of the soreness that I'm feeling with my whole body.

"You're awake, good. Let's have dinner together." Miss freen pop out in her bedroom.

My eyes widened as I realized what just happened between me and Miss Freen. I loon down to my body just to see I'm not wearing my clothes on. This is her long sleeve polo, oh my God!

"What time is it?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulder and answer me, "I don't know but it's dinner time. Come on don't keep me waiting."

She turns her back to me but I stopped her

"Wait!" She turn to me again.

"Uhmm, I think I should go where's my clothes?" I asked her.

"You're not going anywhere and your clothes.." She pointed my clothes hanging on her veranda.

"You laundry my clothes?!!"

"Yeah that's why you're wearing mine." She talks like nothing happened between the two of us.

She's not affected? Am I the only one who's affected? Gosh!

I stood up and follow her in kitchen. The food was prepared and I looks really delicious.

"I need to go home."

"Don't argue with me Rebecca take your seat and eat your food." She's on her bossy mode again.

"Fine, but after this I will go home okay?"

"No. We need to talk."

"About what? We can literally talk right now."

"After this meal we will talk, for now eat your dinner."

I don't want to argue with her anymore and eat what she made. She's really good at everything how is it even possible.

"Is it good?" I nodded

"This is awesome! Where did you learn to cook?"

"I don't know I comes out naturally and YouTube." I shrugged and continue my food.

"I'm full, thank you for the food Miss Freen." I'm about to get up when my felt the soreness in my thing. Jeez. "Aw."

Miss Freen get up in an instant and asked me, "Are you okay? What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it just that my body is aching.." I looked away because I'm shy to face her. She did this but I couldn't blame her.

"Let's go to the hospital, I will change wait for—" I cut her off.

"I don't need to be hospitalize Miss Freen it just that my body is aching because of.."

"Of what?" I don't know if she's playing dumb or what

"Because of.." I can't continue my words because I'm really shy and I can feel my face is turning red.

I felt her hands in my forehead, "Your temperature is good."

"This is because of what we did, okay?"

"Oh." We stop for a moment.

"I just need to go home." My voice are low. It hits me I gave my self to someone who's playing with my feelings.

"We haven't talk about yet."

"We don't have to." I walk slowly to her bedroom just to pick up my things and she's behind me following me wherever I go.