13 - Who are you?

After that supposedly vacation Miss Freen became so cold towards everything and everyone including me. She get easily irritated on the small things.

We haven't talked since that day since she become so distant to me. I can't blame her tho.

At this moment we're at their taping and as usual I'm doing her make up but even if I'm doing her face we are not talking to each other. I also don't know what to say to her.

"Close your eyes, please." I told her she did what I told her to do. I'm fixing her eyeshadow because she wipe it when she cried to their shooting.

She's very professional and a very good actress, she cried like she owns the pain of her character.

"Done." after it she got up and they continue to shoot their scenes.

"What's really happening to both of you?" Martha is now asking me. Everyone is noticing her attitude lately and she became worse.

"Nothing.."

"It's not nothing? after you to drink and talk she drive home leaving you with us. It was something.. tell me."

"I said it's nothing."

Maybe she understood that I don't want to talk about it and she left me staring at Miss Freen who is full of emotion while delivering her dialogue.

"I can't lose you.. not yet please."

"I'm sorry but this is not our time.. don't be selfish. I love you but I have to chose my family."

"How about me? How about this child I'm carrying?"

"You're pregnant?"

This acting give me chill in my bone after she told him she's pregnant I know this is an acting but Kirk grab her in her waist and kiss her.. softly.

I step back..

1

2

3

I bump into someone.

"They're good right?" Ben asked me.

"Yeah."

"The kiss is so magical like there's no other people in this room."

"...."

"Maybe they are a real couple.. who knows right?"

It made me think.. it can't be. She told me she likes me so she can't be liking someone else that fast, right?

I shrugged my shoulder to Ben because he's pissing me off with his thoughts.

After their shooting everyone applaud for them, they are a great actors.

"Congratulations for our real couple over there for giving me a full emotions!" Ben is now commending them both.

Kirk is now smiling to him and Miss Freen is not even denying that they are real couple.

The fuck??

My blood is rising up to my face I think its getting red for no reason. I don't know this feeling, this is the first time i felt this really pissed in my whole existing.

My phone beep and I look who dm me.

xxemman_ : i'm here already.

He will drive me home today because my car is in broken. I came back to my house the moment after our so called time out for work.

beccaa_: okayyyy, thank you emman chuchu

xxemman_: i'm not a dog

baccaa_: you look like one