04 - Rumors are true

My weekend are really boring because I just did some make up practicing with my silicone practice board face.

"Hey, you're spacing out again." Emman told with a disbelief face.

"I am just happy working with my Idol."

"It's been a week, get over it you'll get tired of working." He rolled his eyes to me.

"You're just a negative person, Emman. I can't believe we're friends with you." Andy pointed his attitude towards me.

We're eating at samgyup here in Happy Checking Wings Restaurant which is walking distance from our house.

As usual I ordered my favorite milktea and some rice with chicken wings and unli samgyup. We're going to be a goat today.

"I think I'm seeing Freen right now." Emman jokingly said but I did turn my back just to see if really Miss Freen is here and I am disappointed not seeing her.

"You're really obsessed with your Idol huh? Do you really think she'll eat here she's a super star." He has a point.

"Stop teasing her Emman."

"Yeah, stop it."

"Fine fine. Our food is here let's enjoy our trio date."

The waiter is assisting us with our food. I'm very excited to try this samgyup since I've been asking them to join me. Like me they are also busy with their lives. Emman is architect and my friend Andy is free lancer. They are both busy and I'm grateful they make time for this.

"Oh my god, I'm just here to see you Emman stare at her like she's a gem. Stop it it's gross I'm here." Andy suddenly burst.

"Iw, she's not a gem Andy she's messy eater and it's bothering the hell out of me."

"Am i?" I ask innocently, gosh.

"Yeah, dummy."

I have a weird set of friends they argue all the time WE agrue all the time but at the of the day we're still bestfriend though.

"Thank you guys for joining me here. I love you both!" I told them and hug them.

"Ewww. Get over it." Emman acted like he's gonna poke. Dump ass.

"Awws, I love you too and you're welcome." Andy on the other hand is too sweet for me. Gross.

I'm the one now who is acting like I'm gonna poke.

"You guys are so rude to me."

"We are rude to each other, I don't know why we're still friends." Emman burst out a laugh and me either.

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

"Hello."

[Where are you? I need you now.]

"Today is my off."

[You're working today. At the studio, now.]

She hangs up the phone. I know who that is even she didn't introduce herself.

"Guys, emergency I need to go." Without any words with them I hurriedly walk to our house and take a quick bath.

I take a bath before we go to Happy Chicken Wings but I a little bit smell like bacon so I quickly take a shower.

I drove my car to our studio and find Miss Freen.

"Where have you been, I'm been texting you hundred of times and Miss Freen asked your number to me and did call you." Macky told me.

"I didn't notice you have texted me because I have a date today and We both know it's still my day off."