𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰: 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name)

Your POV:

"Alright, if we want to have any chance of getting in, we have to go in at night" I told him, he nodded.

"Meet me at the prison 1 in the night sharp, savvy?" I asked.

"Savvy?" He questioned me, clearly confused. Oh bloody hell he doesn't know pirate, I silently groaned.

"Savvy means understand. Pirate word." Obviously.

"Oh. Right." I could tell he wasn't exactly a fan of pirates, so why was he willing to work with me to rescue another damn pirate?

.

.

.

.

I stood up against a brick wall with my captains hat covering my eyes a bit. I was waiting for the boy, and speak of the devil there he was, right in front of me. I adjusted my hat and looked at the kid.

"I never got your name." I stated, he was silent at first but after a while he finally spoke:

"Will. Will Turner." 

I almost stopped breathing. Will Turner ? So he's the son of William. It's almost too good to be true. 

"Good. Let's move. Just stick to me, do what I say and you'll be fine, savv- understand?" I corrected myself. 

"Understood."

.

.

We successfully got into the prison and were now standing behind a corner waiting to be able to advance further. I peeked my head out and was almost seen by a guard coming this way. I turned to Will and put my finger on my lips to signalize for him to be silent. The guard turned the corner at immediately spotted us. I grabbed the nearest object, which was a large wooden stake. I hit the guard on the head with it and he was out. A little blood dripping from his head.

Before he could fall to the ground, I caught him and stashed him away, behind a dummy meant for sword training. I stole a glance at Will and I could see his pure disgust, he was holding a hand over his mouth and squeezing his eyes shut. I shrugged it off. 

.

.

We made it to the cells without further interruptions. Like Turner had told me earlier, there were in-fact thousands of damn cells. 

"..Bugger." I sighed and looked back at Will. 

"Looks like we have to split up if you don't want to stay here for the next four days." I explained to him, "What do ye say?" 

He was silent at first, looking from left to right, probably trying to decide which way he wanted to go, "Okay, I'll go left." He glanced at me.