𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: 𝗣𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name) 

Jack's POV:

We've finally arrived. The ship is anchored and we're ready to take a boat to the island.

"[Y/N], Will and I, are to go ashore." I informed Gibbs.

"Captain, sir, what if the worst should happen?" 

I hesitated, 

"Keep to the code." I finally replied.

.

.

.

Now, all three of us were sailing in a small boat, in the shallow waters of Isla De Muerta. I could see gold lying on the bottom of the water.

"What code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst should happen?" Will finally built the courage to ask.

"Pirate's code. Any man who falls behind.. is left behind." I answered in a monotone voice. 

"No hero's among thieves, huh?" 

"You know, for a having such a bleak outlook on pirates, you're well on your way to becoming one." I spoke.

"Helped a man out of jail, conspired with criminals, commandeered a ship of the fleet," 

"And you're completely obsessed with treasure." I muttered.

"That's not true. I am not obsessed with treasure." He denied again while helping [Y/N] out of the boat.

I walked up a hill and found a big peeking hole, "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." I stated and stole a glance at [N/N]. 

He gave me an odd look but when he looked out the big hole in the wall, he instantly understood. 

"Elizabeth." He said mindlessly.

We watched Barbossa give his little speech to his crew, but when Barbossa threatened Elizabeth, Will couldn't sit still anymore. 

"Jack..!" He whispered eagerly, swiping a few gold coins down. 

"Don't. You have to wait." [Y/N] pulled him backwards by the collar of his shirt. 

"Wait for the opportune moment.." I added as I walked away.

"And when's that? When it's of most profit to you?" Will asked, suspiciousness dripping from his voice. Damn. I turned around to face him.

"Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?" I whispered, "Do all of us a favor. I know it's difficult for you, but please, stay here. And try not to do anything.. sstupid." I said in a low voice before turning my back to both of them. 

I walked away and over to a small passageway, peeking over a corner. The Black Pearl will finally be mine again..

Then, suddenly, I felt cold metal against my throat and a hand covering my mouth. I saw Will with a surprised look on his face.