𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬: 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name) ([Y/S] = Your ship's name)

Your POV:

Wet. Again. I grabbed onto a rope and tugged myself up, lending Turner a hand. He gladly accepted it while he franticly checked his pocket, he pulled out a revolver. I lifted my eyebrows, what's he gonna do with that? There's only one shot. 

Will got a proper grip and hauled himself up, officially boarding The Black Pearl, I followed shortly after. He approached Barbossa from behind and lifted the gun to his head, threatening him. 

"BARBOSSA!" He yelled, everyone's heads snapped in the directions of his voice. I saw Jack's wide eyes, not just wide, fearful. It's been a while since I've seen him that way. 

"She goes free!" Will commanded pointing at Elizabeth with his pistol. 

"What's in your head, boy?" Hector said completely and utterly unamused,

"She goes free." He repeated. I shook my head and leaned back against the railing. 

"You've only got one shot and we can't die." Barbossa was right. 

I looked back at Sparrow, he had clasped his hands together and whispered, "Don't do anything stupid.."

Will rapidly placed himself on top of the railing and shouted, "You can't but I can!" While he aimed now at himself. 

I facepalmed and I heard Jack grumble, "...Like that.."

"Who are you?" Barbossa questioned, 

"Uh, no one. He's no one. A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew, twice removed, lovely singing voice. Eunuch.." Jack made up incredibly.

"My name is William Turner! Son of Bootstrap Bill Turner!" Will shattered Jack's fake little story, 

"He's the spitting image of our ol' Bootstrap Bill! Like two drops of water!" An ugly guy with a wooden eye exclaimed. 

"..Name your terms Mr. Turner." Barbossa finally said. 

"She goes free!" He repeated again.

"Aye, we heard that one already.. anything else?" 

Jack aggressively waved his arms at himself.

"A-and the crew is not to be harmed!"

"Agreed.." 

.

.

.

.

Bound, once again as I watched Elizabeth slowly being pushed farther and farther out on the plank. Great work Turner, now your girl is gonna get it. 

"Barbossa you lying bastard! You said she'd go free!" Will shouted at him from afar. Stupid land-lover, that's not how it works here at sea Will. He's clearly never met Barbossa. Hector always finds ways to twist and turn accords to his benefit.