𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱: 𝗔 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name)

Jack's POV:

I just got saved by my sworn enemy and then threatened by him, what a day. We were now all three hiding under a bridge spying for a ship to commandeer. I stole a glance at [Y/N] standing beside me, a concentrated look was possessing his features, his eyes were wandering, searching for a ship. I ripped my gaze away from him and over on the ships. 

"Were gonna steal a ship?" Will asked.

I ignored him at first.

"That ship?" He pointed to the very ship [L/N] was looking at.

"Commandeer." I said bluntly, "We're gonna commandeer that ship.", "Nautical term" I added quickly.

"One question about your business, Will," [N/N] turned to Turner. "This girl, how far are you willing to go for her?" [Y/N] added.

Without hesitation Will answered, "I'd die for her." 

"Oh good. No worries then." I tuned in, sending him a smile. 

.

.

.

We all climbed aboard the ship, trying to make no noise. 

"Everyone stay calm, we are taking over the ship!" I shouted, trying to get their attention.

"AYE! AVAST!" Will screamed.

Both [Y/N] and I froze, widening out eyes. All the crew members on board burst out laughing. I slowly started looking back at Turner and he just gave me those innocent eyes. [Y/N] immediately did a facepalm.

"This ship cannot be crewed by three men.. you'll never make it out of the bay." He mocked us.

I scoffed, "Son.. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?" I spoke pulling out my pistol, aiming at his repelling face.

.

.

I was in the middle of trying to teach Will how to pull a rope when I heard the man I just threatened scream something about 'taken The Dauntless'. 

"Here they come.." I could see the stress on Will's face. I looked over at the pier, seeing all the small men in the distance scurry over to The Interceptor. A smirk found it's way on my face. I glanced over at [L/N], he looked just as relaxed about this as me. 

"This feels just like the old days, ey, [Y/N]?" I beamed, he just lowly chuckled as a response.

We let Norrington and his crew board The Dauntless. While Norrington was busy shouting orders, Will, [Y/N] and I swung ourselves over on Interceptor. My rope was thinner and older than the others, but I still swung across the sea, like the moron that I am. I could feel the rope slowly give away, and I was going farther and farther down. [Y/N] and Will were already on the other side. Will immediately ran to the helm, [L/N] was about to follow but stopped and looked back, his eyes widened.