𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰: 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲

([Y/N] = Your Name) ([N/N] = Nickname) ([L/N] = Last Name) 

.

.

.

.

Your POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, bright, very bright light filled my pupils and I quickly shut them again. I blinked a few times and waited for my eyes to adjust. The more I waited, the more the pain began to sink in. I looked down my body and realized that my entire lower torso was wrapped tightly in layers upon layers of bandages. 

I blinked again and looked around the room. It was a cell. A cell? In the other side of the cell, Jack was slumped against the steel gray wall, with his captains hat slightly tilted over his eyes. Was he sleeping?

"Ja-" I tried but chocked on my own words. My wounds made it hard to talk, "Jack." I called.

He shifted and let out a tired but soft noise. Sparrow slowly stretched and slid his hat back to sit correctly on his head. He blinked multiple times before raising his eyebrows.

"..You're awake." He stated with almost a sort of.. fascination? He crawled over to me and placed himself in front of me, he put his hand on the side of my face and turned it left to right in astonishment. 

"Where are we?" I managed to get out, it wasn't exactly easy to talk with him squishing my face. 

"In Norrington's cell." Jack answered and smiled to himself. 

"But the last thing I remember is-" He cut me off,

"Aye, so long story short: I traded my life and yours for your life." He smiled innocently.

I rubbed my forehead, "So let me get this straight. You got them to save my life, just for them to execute me later?" 

He shrugged, "Sounds about right." 

"Right." I sighed.

"Oh, don't worry love, Turner'll save us, trust me. His heart is too pure for him to just leave us to die." 

"Will got away?" I asked.

"Well, yes and no. Swann's father granted him freedom because he saved Elizabeth and all that. As if we didn't do just as much as him..." He sulked. 

.

.

And before I knew it I was standing beside Sparrow atop a podium, a noose hanging over my head. 

We eyed each other as the guy in the fancy attire began to recite Jack's crimes, "Jack Sparrow.." 

"Captain.. Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack corrected the man with an annoyed tone.

"...Is guilty of piracy, smuggling, impersonating an officer of the British Royal Navy, sailing under false colors, kidnapping..." The man sighed, "..And the list goes on."

He bent down and grabbed another paper scroll, I assumed that it was a record of all my crimes, he straightened his back and sighed once again. He could barely hold the scroll and all he said was, "[Y/N] [L/N] has.. he's... well, he's broken the law... that's for sure.."  

I raised my eyebrows and shared a look with Jack. But when the executioner began to move, it suddenly wasn't as funny anymore. He walked up behind Sparrow and strapped the noose around his neck. When he approached me I begged silently to whoever would listen, that Turner was just around the corner, waiting for the opportune moment to save Jack and I.

But before the executioner could reach me a sword plunged through his shoulder, I stared in pure astonishment. Before I could even as much as say another word, my own sword landed before my feet. Oh, how I've missed this thing. 

I looked over at Jack and hurried to his side, cutting his ropes off and then the noose. Together, we jumped off the podium, meeting face to face with the one and only Will Turner. 

"That was bloody amazing, mate!" I cheered, he smiled at me, 

"..Let's get going." He said out of breath but still happily.

We ran in between the guards and got anyone in our way taken care of. I looked to my side and saw Sparrow trip one of the guards, we watched as he stumbled down the expensive stairs. We all ran behind a pillar for safety. The royal guards were gaining in number.

"This might get messy.." I looked over at Will as the guards surrounded us. And soon enough, we all had a gun or two pointed directly at our faces. 

Norrington, Mr. Swann and Elizabeth showed up in front of us, they all had different expressions. Elizabeth looked rather shocked but also.. worried? Mr. Swann was looking a bit scared and Norrington looked very triumphant.

"I grant you freedom and this is how you repay me?" Mr. Swann asked Will in disappointment. 

"You should know your place, smithy." Norrington tuned in.

"It's right here. Between you, Jack and [Y/N]." Will stood up to Norrington. 

Elizabeth moved over to Will's side, "As is mine." 

There was silence at first but then Norrington spoke, "..So this is where your heart truly lies?" He questioned her, saddened.

"It is." She answered firmly. 

"L-lower your weapons." Mr. Swann commanded, "For goodness sake, lower them!" He sighed and looked over at Jack and I,

"Perhaps.. an act of piracy is needed in order to do the right thing.." He stated.

I looked at Jack, he grinned and grabbed my hand. He hurried with me up to the edge of the tower we were on. 

"Today, is the day that you will always remember as the day tha- mnh~!" I gripped him by the hand and planted a soft kiss on his lips, when I let go he was so baffled that he wobbled back a few steps, tripping over the railing, falling into the water below. I chuckled and turned to the utterly stunned crowd.

I took off my hat and bent down in a formal bow, "Au revoir." I said with a smirk on my face as I turned and followed Jack down in the water. 

.

.

Fin~

.

.

.

.

THIS WAS AWESOME, I LOVED WRITING THIS STORY, IT WAS GREAT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT TOO!! 

Love you guys, stay safe out there <3333

- Yours truly