Chapter five.

Niragi's POV:
I get out the shower seeing him drying his hair looking away. "I'm still drying." "I swear I didn't see your dick." I say as he wraps his arms around me from behind. "It's fine, you can look now." He says turning me around.

1 hour later

I light a cigarette blowing the smoke out the window. "Smoking? At this hour?" "Mhm." I murmur looking at him blowing smoke into his face as he coughs. "Babe that's not funny." "Babe?" "Babe." He says as I throw my cigarette into the trash can while he pushes me onto the bed getting on top of me as I smile. "You sure this is the Chishiya I know?" "Shut up and do your job." He says as I get on top of him licking his neck.

"You're so fucking good." "Just a few kisses." He says wrapping his arms around my neck. "How about thigh kisses." "That's what I meant." He says as I smirk going down to his thighs kissing as high as I can as he softly moans. I slowly pull his boxers down licking his waist. "Is this comfy?" "Y-yeah, just keep doing that.." He whispers as I grab his ass tight kissing his stomach. "Fuck you're so..mm~" I whisper licking his nipples making circle around them. "O-okay, that's enough.." He says as I get off him laying down next to him.

He grabs the blanket wrapping it around us. "You tired?" "Yeah.." "Then come here." I say as he scoots up touching my chest as I pull him in closer grabbing his thigh pressing my knee against his crotch. "Niragi please~" "You're so cute when you beg stop being so fucking adorable!" I say grabbing his ass tighter as he groans. "No no no, tonight you will STAY a virgin." "Oh but you're so cute..baby stop doing this to me.." "Go jerk off in the bathroom or something." "Gladly." I say letting go of him. "W-wait no, stay until I fall asleep.."

"Sure." I say putting him back in my arms. "Can you do what you did?" "You mean my knee?" "Y-yeah." "You know how big it is?" "Obviously not." "Guess." "Nine." "Mm mm." "Smaller?" "Bigger." "Bigger!?" "Guess." "Uh, ten..?" "Bigger." "Oh fuck..uh, eleven??" "No." "You're lying." "Want me to show you?" "Oh god no, is it twelve?" "No." "Thirteen?" "Yeah." "THIRTEEN??" He screams. "Shh! You're the only person that knows." "And I'm the only person that'll feel it?" "Fuck stop.." "I felt it when you were rubbing my c-" "Baby please." I say.

"You'll have to wait for about, 24 months." "That's two whole calendar years! Baby.." "Fuck me hard.." "Fuck stop.." He fake moans in my ear as he starts moaning my name. "Play with me.." "Fuck Chishiya if you don't stop." I say getting on top of him spreading his legs open. "You're to much of a pussy to take off my boxers." "I'll finger fuck you." He wraps his arms around me pulling me in close kissing my cheek closing his eyes.

4 hours later

Chishiya's POV:
I open my eyes seeing Niragi on top of me, is it the 31st yet? I think so, tonight is gonna be so weird. I think I'll just be wherever Niragi's gonna be, I MUST be his kiss, to all the bitches that want my boyfriend, he's gay.

He yawns opening his eyes looking at me. "Good morning." "I'm going back to sleep." "Why?" "Need Energy for tonight." "Oh." He says cuddling me. "I'll accept this though." I say wrapping my arms around him. "You're so goddanm cute." He says kissing my neck. "I know." "I know my ass." "You have one??" "Yeah okay bye." He says getting up. "Wait nooo..stay with me." I say sitting up. "It seems like you don't want me here." "I do, stay with me, please." "I can't say no to you." He says getting back in bed with me as I wrap my arms around him smiling.

"I love you." "Love you too baby." He says laying me down with him. "How about we guess how long we're gonna stay awake for, like, what time we go to bed at." "Sure." "My guess is 4:00 am." "Mine is 7:00 am." "7:00 am?? No way." "5:00 if I'm too drunk." "You are not touching a DROP of alcohol." "Sorry mom." "I'll beat your ass with my shoe." "Now that's realistic." He says as we both laugh.

Knock knock knock! "Niragi?" Is that Kuina? "Yeah?" "Is Chishiya there? I have to tell him something!" We both get out of bed putting on our clothes as he opens the door. "Hi Kuina." "It smells like smoke in here.." "I wonder why!" He says closing the door as we sit on the bed.

"What happened?" "Ann asked me out!!" She says. "Finally, you've been so lonely." "That's so not funny." "I'm guessing you'll makeout?" He says grabbing my thigh. "Did you guys even kiss yet?" I ask. "Yeah, what about you two?" "..." "Seriously?" "We aren't dating." I say as he grabs my thigh tighter. She laughs. "You guys aren't dating?? Didn't I hear you moan one time??" Oh I forgot about that.

"We will not be talking about that." "I know what you are." "Okay lesbo." "I'll punch you again." She says as he scoots away. "What do you plan on wearing for new years?" "A red bikini." "Then we'll match." "What about me?" He says. "Let me see your shirts." "Picking out an outfit?? Yes please." She says looking at the closet doors as he gets up opening them.

"You have a lot of long sleeved shirts." "And I plan on wearing one." He says as I see a wine red long sleeved shirt. "I want that one." I say pointing at it as he takes it off the hanger showing it to me. "Ooh! I agree." "Then I'll wear this one." "Black pants?" "Sure." "Chishiya what do you plan on wearing?" "Uh, uh.." "Red shorts, black jacket." "Sure." I say looking at him.

Niragi's POV:
I step into the bathroom closing the door taking off my clothes putting on the wine red shirt pulling up my pants zipping up the zipper opening the door. "You look good, Ann looks better though." "And what exactly is she gonna wear?" "I don't know, I'll tell her to match with us though." "Chishiya?" I say as he looks up at me. "Hm?" "What are you thinking about?" "Oh uh, uh.." "he's probably surprised, you better watch out from all the girls that want you." "What she said, if I see you with another girl I'll tear her apart." Oh!

"You'd do that?" She didn't know about the pool thing did she? "Oh, uh..no." "That's a lie." I say sitting down next to him as he looks away. "How so?" "Yesterday once you left three girls came outside, one started flirting and called him a fag so he grabbed her by the hair throwing her into the pool." "Not like I was offended or anything, I just don't like her." "Seriously? I missed that!? Wow.." "But they didn't come like straight out as soon as you left." I say.

"No no no, I swear to god." "I was sucking onto Chishiya." "God.." "Did he moan?" "OH MY GOD, CAN WE NOT??" He says digging his head into my chest screaming. "Softly, but that's all." "Wow Chishiya, you're so boring." "It's not my fault that I'm normal." He muffles. "Ouch, that hurt, I think I should leave you two alone, I gotta go tell Ann about what we're gonna wear." She says getting up. "Bye Kuina." He says waving his hand at her as she leaves.

He grabs my hand squeezing it tightly looking at me. "What?" "I think I got a boner." "Seriously?" "I didn't know you'd be this hot.." "I'd fuck you but I wouldn't wanna ruin my clothes." "You wanting to be clean? How surprising." "I'm not disgusting." "Wanna come with me to change?" "Is that even a question?" I say getting up grabbing my gun putting it against my shoulder as gets up walking to the door opening it while I walk out he follows closing the door.

We step into the elevator putting his hands in his pockets while I push the button to his floor seeing the three girls from the pool waiting. "Look who it is." He says side smirking. "Niragi, how about you be my kiss for new years?" The main one says as she slowly steps up to me as he grabs my hand dragging me to his room closing the door locking it as he looks at me. "I don't like them.." "My eyes won't be on her, I swear." I say pulling him in by the waist kissing his neck.