Chapter twenty one.

Chishiya's POV:
I tase the fucker in the horse mask as he falls to the ground, I pant as the dude next to me looks at me. "It never hurts to be p-" I run out as soon as I see bullets coming out of the persons gun.

I slam the door closed as I sit against the wall, shit. "Someone get over here! The symbol's up here! Room 406! I can't clear the game alone! We need two people to do it!" "Seriously?" I whisper, slowly I open the door again walking slowly to where that guy is as I peak through the door yanking myself away as soon as I hear more gunshots.

"Someone! Help me!" He yells grunting. "30 seconds remaining in the game." I peak again quickly yanking away. "20 seconds remaining." As I see the guy getting attacked by the idiot wearing the horse mask. "You called?" I heard a female voice. "10 seconds." "Here." I say passing her my taser as she catches it tasing the person in the horse mask.

"Five." "The buttons!" He says quickly getting up with the girl. Four, three, two.. they quickly jump up pressing both of the buttons. One. Our phones chime as I look down. "Game cleared, congratulations." The person that had the horse mask on her, her face was revealed, she sat up sobbing as I looked at her from the door, gasping she breathes heavily as the collar wrapped around her neck started beeping faster and faster until- splat!!

Blood splatters around the white walls as she fell in front of me laying onto the black and white checkered floor, I look away from her body looking at the wall in front of her.

The guy walks out as she turns to me, she walks out with him as I just stood there, looking around as the lights turned off, the only light was from outside, I walked up to the ladies body slightly sitting down I check her pockets, finding a piece of paper I pull it out.

Unfolding it I see a weird drawing, maybe this is useful, I think. 5 days added to my visa, and I thought we finished the spades.

I'm fucking tired, I can't wait to cuddle my boyfriend.

•••

I open my room door as I see him playing with mini me. "He better not have shit on my bed." "Back so soon?" "It was only like, 30 minutes, plus the time it took for me to get here." I say sitting down putting my hand on his thigh.

Niragi's POV:
He rubs my thigh with his thumb as I softly moan. "Baby.." "I'm so tired, I thought of you the entire time I was there." He says sitting on my lap resting his head on my shoulder, fuck I feel so guilty..

"I- I thought of you too." "Did you miss me?" He says, looking up at me smiling as I nod my head. "Yeah." I say, he gets closer to me with a confused look on his face. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "You idiot, nothing seems like something, what happened?" Shit.

I look away as he softly slaps me. "Ow! I What was that for?" "Did you kiss a girl or something?" He says, laughing as I look at him, "what? You're serious?" He says, getting off of me as I pull him back onto me. "It wasn't like that." "Let go of me." "Kitty let me explain." "No, get out of my room, leave me." He says, snatching my hands off him as I got up, I kissed his forehead as he pushes me off.

Goddanm he's so stubborn. "Don't be like that." I say grabbing his waist as he pushes me off. "Stop, leave." "Kitty," I say, looking down at him, "you're not being serious, are you?" I say, feeling my eyes start to water as I quickly wipe off the water before it could come out. "Why don't you go talk to that girl you kissed?" "Please." "Shut up, leave," He says picking up mini him, "I want mini me here, no one else." "I'm sorry shiya." I say as he just looks at me.

I kiss mini Chishiya's forehead as he purs, smiling I walk out trying to make it seem like I wasn't just about to bawl my eyes out, Goddammit I just know he's smiling knowing he made me, ME cry..

I go to the elevator, the same elevator I always go in. I press the button to my floor as I wait for the doors to open, visualizing what happened 20 minutes ago, visualizing the same girl that caused this.

Fuck, I can't get mad at her, she actually wants to be a friend, not a girlfriend. Only person I could really blame is me, Goddammit.

The doors open as I head to my room, not looking at anything I just take off my clothes, flopping onto my bed laying on my back as I turn my head, I need a bitch next to me right now.

Chishiya's POV:
I cuddle mini me as he purs, fucking idiot, kissing someone when I'm gone..

I take off my ring throwing it onto the floor as mini me meows. "Did he kiss you too mini me?" I say, holding his paws tightly as he tilts his head confusingly. "Meowwww." "Mini me, I love you." "Meoww." He licks my palm as he starts purring.

Maybe if I take a shower, I'll feel better, I get out of bed taking off my shirt turning on the shower as mini me follows. "You better not come into the tub mini me." I say bending over scratching his neck as he purs. "Meowww."

I take off the rest of my clothes as they slides into the floor, I get in not worrying about the temperature as I drench myself into the freezing cold water, turning around as it softly punches my chest.

Grabbing the shampoo bottle I scrub my hair with my hands aggressively. Rinsing it off I turn back around sliding down the wall tilting my head back shutting my eyes closed as I could hear my door open, fuck.

"Who is it??" I yelled, still not opening my eyes. "Chishiya, are you okay?" Oh it's Kuina. "I'm fine." "Good, are you sure your not getting fucked by Niragi in the bathroom?" "He's not here." "Oh, that's surprising." "It seems to me, our relationship isn't there anymore." I say as she screams. "What!? What the hell are you talking about!? Nonsense!" She yells coming in.

"Yeah." "Oh hi mini Chishiya! But seriously! What the hell are you talking about!? I could've sworn you guys were FUCKING 5 hours ago!" "Kuina.." "What happened??" She says as I get up scrubbing my body aggressively as I start rinsing it off explaining to her.

"And I guess, that's it?" I say turning off the water grabbing my towel off the rack wrapping it around my waist drying my hair as I open the curtain. "I don't understand, he kissed someone when you were gone!?" "Yes kuina." I say stepping out grabbing my clothes as she steps out the bathroom letting me go back inside to change.

"Why would he do that?? Ann told me he talks about you constantly!" "Why's Ann saying that?" "While you and him were doing SOMETHING. I was bored, so I decided to go to my girlfriends room, she says Niragi's practically her brother!" She says as I dry my body putting on my clothes as I open the door plopping onto my bed.

"No way." I say sitting up. "I also came here to tell you SO much gossip!" "What about Last Boss?" "Trust me, he knows." She says. "Tell me it all." I say smirking.