two

"You want me?" You gasped. He was bluffing. You knew that, but why did it sound good?

The breathy laugh that escaped his lips was enough to make anyone swoon.

Eren was attractive and he knew he was. The simple outfit, messy hair, and comical attitude was all you knew about him. Yes, I knew he was extremely popular as every news article said "Will Eren Jaeger be the key to the Titans making it to the playoffs after 18 years?" But you hadn't seen him aside from on TV or at parties.

It'd be nice to be with him. "Every girl's dream." You just didn't think he'd be a good boyfriend and it was easier to act like you weren't interested.

"Why wouldn't I want you? After last night, you're all I could think of. I think I need you." There's no way he truly felt this way after one night.

"You're infatuated." You explained, "possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone. It'll pass." You shut the entire conversation down with no room for him to respond.

"It's not-"

"It is. And I need to get situated, class is about to start. I'll talk to you later." You sighed, shooing him away as you looked for your laptop where all of your notes were.

Giving up, he sighed as well, "alright Princess, but I'm not giving up." And with that, he walked away leaving you extremely confused and Sasha wasn't helping when she came back with twenty questions about what was going on when you didn't even know yourself.

Nosy ass bitch.

This was going to be a long last year of college.

~

Eren was serious. So serious that he told his friends and now all they try to do is hook you up.

They were following you on all socials, inviting you to parties and practices, it was crazy and kind of sweet.

With all of that, you were still caught off guard when this happened.

"Y/N! Wait up!" Connie was breathing hard like he'd been running as fast as he could for a while. "Here," he handed two tickets to you. "These are for Sasha, I haven't seen her all day so please give these to her."

You didn't mind since you figured they were for Sasha and Niccolo. You always got the vibe that Connie had a thing for Sasha but maybe they were just good friends.

When you walked into the dorms you were greeted by Niccolo and Sasha watching TV on the couch.

"Hey guys," you said, throwing your bag on the bed and shoes on the floor. "Connie gave me these tickets for you guys."

She paused the show and walked over to you with a smile. "Oh thanks, Niccolo and I were going to go together but he has to work."

"I do?" He asked, trying to read the date on the tickets.

"Yeah, I read your schedule," she eyed him and with a small nod she continued. "You should go with me!"

"I don't know. . . It's not my scene." It didn't sound horrible and It'd be fun to get out a bit.

"Fuck it, I'll go." You decided.

~

"Sasha that would've been a nice date for us."

"I know, but Eren really wants Y/N to go to one of his games."

"Oh, well that's sweet!"

"I hope he gets injured."