{five}

All of the confidence you had was washed away the second you stood in front of him.

Dressed in a black tank top and black sweatpants he looked hotter than you'd seen him before. It was the simple things.

"Y/N?" He spoke in a tone like he'd been asking for thirty minutes. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, yeah," you stuttered. You had a plan; confront him about Historia. But now, your only plan was to transfer schools and never show your face in this town again.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm here. I'll leave." You turned to walk out when he grabbed your arm turning your towards him and pinning you against the wall.

"Nuh-uh, you aren't just gonna show up at my house then leave with no explanation." His words were sharp and his gaze was right on your lips.

You could've explained why you were there or what you wanted but him being so close to you was clouding your judgement. It was crazy. You didn't know what came over you but now you were smashing your lips against his. And honestly, you didn't even know what you wanted.

His eyes widened but he didn't stop kissing you back, picking you up and now holding you against the wall.

"Is this why you came here princess? You missed my lips so much you just had to-" He stopped when he felt his sweatpants sliding down and your hands tugging at your skirt.

Sensing the vibe, he lifted you from the wall and ripped off your top as you pulled down your skirt.

"Eren! That shirt was like $50 dollars!" You pushed him when you saw your cute pink top fall to the ground.

"I'll buy you a hundred of those tops." He grunted, moving down to leave hickeys all over your chest.

"Eren," You giggled when he started sucking on your nipple. "I'd rather not have sex on the floor of your living-room."

With a sigh he carried you to his bedroom. Not taking his lips off of you once.

"I can't tell you how long I've been thinking about this." He moaned, boner pressing harder and harder into your stomach.

"How long I've wanted to hold these titties in my hands. How long I've wanted to ram my dick into you, making you squirt all over me. Just like the princess you are."

His words were so sexy and your underwear was long gone. Normally, you'd be insecure but the sweetness of his touches and words was the best reassurance anyone could ask for.

Within seconds his tongue was attached to your clit and he entered three fingers into your pussy, moving them back and forth slowly.

"Ugh, faster please!" You whined. The feeling of being teased was not a good one so you pushed his head down,

"Aren't we bossy?" He smirked but moved down to eat you out nonetheless.

It's a good thing he had long hair because that's where your hands stayed. It was clear he had experience because you could feel him smirk against your pussy before eating like it was his last meal.

"I, I always liked your hair." You moaned in between breaths, hoping you'd cum soon. But, right when your stomach started to tighten and you felt like you were gonna come, he stopped everything.

"The first time you cum is gonna be with my dick." He said, not hesitating at all to start fucking you.

And you were the inpatient one.

It's not like Eren was the first guy you slept with but his dick was easily the biggest. The second he entered you confirmed that thought.

"Please baby, harder," You pleaded running your hands over his abs.

"Not harder, deeper," he smirked. Grabbing the headboard as he plowed into you.

"S-shit!" You moaned as you finally orgasmed, feeling like a shock just went through your body.

"Fucccccccckkkkk," He groaned, pulling out in the last minute, coming all over your breasts.

You were completely fucked out. It'd been a while since you had sex, but you didn't know It'd been that long.

"Well," He sighed, lying down next to you. "That was fun, but you still never explained how you got my address and why you're here, princess."

-