thirty-two

Your drive back home was odd. You didn't know what to think and you didn't know if you should confront your boyfriend.

He would probably be home by now and you were hoping Mikasa and Armin had gone home.

The moment you walked in Eren stood up from the chair he was sitting on and walked over to you, eyebrows twitching and knuckles white from gripping them so hard.

"How was your date with Braun?" He asked, not breaking eye contact.

"C'mon Eren, you know it wasn't a date." You explained, putting your keys and purse on the rack and taking your shoes off.

"Then why are you smiling in every picture? He fucked you on in the car, didn't he?" You knew he was mad, but you'd been over this before. You understood he was working on his anger, but the fact that he was accusing you of cheating was driving you insane. After putting everything up, you walked back over to him. Now you were the one not breaking eye contact.

"Why would I cheat on you? Out of anything, you probably fucked Mikasa the second I left." You rebutted.

"Is that why you went to lunch with him? You were jealous? Aww, is my baby scared that I was fucking someone else." His eyes softened and he grabbed your face, pulling you closer to him.

"How'd you even find out about Reiner and me? No one took any pictures." You said softly, pulling his waist closer.

He started kissing you, "I have my sources."

"Eren," you pulled away, "I don't want to kiss after an argument, we need to talk about this."

"You're right." He agreed, "I don't want to kiss either." Thinking that it was over, you started to move to the couch, but he pulled down your sweats and panties and then gave your clit a little lick.

"Wha, what are you doing 'Ren?" You asked in a higher-pitched voice.

"You're right." He stood up, carrying you over his shoulder, undressing you as he brought you into your bedroom. "Since I can't kiss you, I'll just fuck you."

You had no words. He started slowly, sucking on your clit before pulling out his cock. He stuck the tip in before he pulled out suddenly.

"Eren," you whined, missing the attention on your vagina.

"You've been very bad, dear." He went over to your dresser and grabbed a rabbit vibrator. "You don't deserve my cock."

It was true his cock felt better, but you were really in need of stimulation and the toy was giving it to you.

You were feeling amazing, playing with your nipple as you moved your legs, trying to get more. It didn't help that Eren was getting off from it all, throwing his head back as moaned. He was panting, begging you to come.

"Why don't you just touch me?" You whined, pulling the toy out and sitting up, fingering yourself.

Without saying anything he pushed himself inside, shuddering when he felt how tight you were.

"Has it been that long since I've had you?" He asked, but you couldn't tell if it was for you or if he was just talking to himself.

"God, I've missed this," you threw your head back, reaching your hands forward to play with your clit, but Eren pushed your hands back and pinned them over your head.

"I've got this baby, just let me take care of you," he said, rubbing the small muscle.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you about Mikasa, I'm sorry for getting mad about you and Reiner, I love you so much and I'm going to make it up to you." He rambled, pulling out before coming all over your chest.

"Shit." He sighed, lying next to you.

"That was... wow." You laughed, ready to curl up next to him and fall asleep.

"Lemme clean you off then we can sleep. The big game is tomorrow and you're going to need a lot of energy to support me at tomorrow's game... and walk." He muttered the last part.

~

THREE CHAPTERS LEFT (and sorry for the shitty smut:/)

-PersephoneC