{twenty-three}

It was the next morning. Early, morning. It couldn't have been past four am and Eren was in the shower.

Checking your phone, you yawned the went into the kitchen to make something quick. There was no way you'd be able to go back to sleep. Your mind was wandering. You wanted to talk to Eren, but you also just wanted to move on.

"Did I wake you?" Eren asks, leaning on the doorframe with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His long hair was down instead of being tied up and his abs shining with tiny water droplets rolling all over himself.

"No, no you didn't. But we need to talk," you answered, trying to avert his gaze. Walking over to him, "You can't just tell me what I can and can't do, Eren. That's not how our relationship is gonna work."

Instead of answering he just sighed and leaned down to kiss her, "Have I ever told you how cute you look angry?" You knew better. You should've pulled away and been stern with him, but the warmth radiating from his body from the shower, and the way his abs were on full display, his cock being one movement away from springing up.

Moving his hips into yours he kept kissing you. "Y'know, you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

Within seconds he had your thin silk shorts and bra off, "Hey, It's not fair if I'm the only one naked," you pouted, wrapping your arms around his waist and burying your face in his chest.

"No need to get shy baby," he dropped his towel and picked you up. Flipping you over so he was face to face with your pussy, "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

You were shocked by the positioning. You gripped your thighs around his neck and leaned down to give him a blow job. He was eating you out with such care and delicacy. It was like you weighed nothing as he continued to carry you until he was on the bed.

He lied you down on the couch and like an animal he was eating you out with so much intensity.

"Quit squirmin'" He murmured. "God, this pussy is so wet. It's just perfect for me."

"C'mon 'ren, stick a finger or two inside. Please." You moaned, pushing his head even further into your pussy.

"You need to have patience if you wanna cum." He added one finger and started moving at an excruciatingly slow pace, yet it was still enough stimulation for you to orgasm.

"I-I'm gonna!"

"If you cum now, you won't cum again for the rest of the month." Working through your orgasm without cumming he finally stops for a bit to look at you.

"You're so, so beautiful." In a swift moment, he was on top of you, thrusting his cock back and forth into your pussy. "Best pussy I've ever felt. Too good to be true, fuckkkk you won't even need your mom's money. I'll provide for us, yeah? Want me to fuck a cute baby into you? Wanna be my cute little housewife?" He was pussy-drunk. Rambling about anything, but god was it hot.

Eren started toying with her clit just so she could get some more stimulation and squeeze him tighter.

"Answer me, baby, do you want my warm cum to fill you up? Want me to take care of you?"

"Yes, Eren," you moaned, "yes yes yes! I need you."

"Then make a mess pretty girl." And being the good girl you always were, you squirted all over him while he spilled his thick white cum all inside of you.

"I'll clean you up, just go back to sleep. I want you at my game tonight." And after being cleaned, peeing, and putting on a pair of panties and one of Eren's T-Shirts. You did fall back asleep. Cuddled next to him after he carried you back to bed.

You hated fighting with your boyfriend. You loved him too much. But god, was the makeup sex mind-blowing. 

~

You woke up a few hours later, the sun shining through the windows and warm in bed.

Having someone cum inside is nice at the moment, but even after being cleaned up the feeling of dried cum inside of you feels gross, so you hopped in the shower.

Sexiest Wags

Pieck Girlies! The wedding is tomorrow!!!

Gabi We know. You won't let us forget it.

Pieck Y/N, WAKE UP. MEETING IN MY APARTMENT BEFORE THE GAME.

Alright, I'm on my way. You

You weren't even dressed and you had just gotten out of the shower, but in the little time you'd known Pieck, you knew she was impatient. So you threw on a team shirt, jeans, and some matching Converse and left. Doing your hair as you grabbed your purse.

"Took you long enough to get down here," Pieck said as soon as she opened the door.

"Sorry, I had an early morning so I've just been a bit off," you answered honestly.

"It doesn't matter," Gabi groaned, "can we leave now? I want a pretzel."

~

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT GUYS I MADE CHEER AND WE WON OUR VB GAME TONIGHT THANKS TO TRISHA PAYTAS. SHE MAGIC FRLFRL ANYWAYYY

I'll try to update again soon. I hope you all enjoyed it.