nine

Eren felt bad for lying to you but he needed to settle this before anything got serious.

Walking down the street everything felt familiar. It had been three years but it felt like It all happened just a week before.

"Never would've expected to see you in here." She greeted him the moment he walked in as if she knew he was coming. "It's been a while since I've been in the presence of a famous athlete."

"That's odd because yesterday you told Y/N something completely different." He said. His tone was calm, all he wanted was to set the record straight and tell her to stay the fuck away from you two.

"Y/n... Is she like your girlfriend or something?" She asked eyeing the marks on his neck.

"I don't see how that's any of your business."

"You and I worked. I know I messed up but it's not like you were always there for me." She sighed.

"It was my first year as a college athlete. Of course, I can't spend every second with you. It doesn't mean you sleep with my brother." She looked taken back at the mention of her infidelity but it didn't matter.

"Look Historia, I didn't come here to reminisce the old times. I came here to tell you to back off. We're done and we'll never be anything again. Come in between my relationship again and you won't like what happens next." With one final look, he left, hoping that it was enough to get her to back off.

Eren knew It wasn't. Nothing simple ever got rid of Historia. She disappeared off the face of the Earth for two years just to come back as if nothing happened.

At least it was a peaceful two years.

~

-PersephoneC

This chapter def isn't filler but I mean it's short because anything else would've just felt like I was dragging it on, I'm so bad at consistent chapter lengths omgggggggggg

Happy Valentine's Day and Thank you all for 400 reads