𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

{1110 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠}

After three long days of work. On Saturday Tanner picked Ophelia up and when she got in Nick was driving and Larry was already in the front so she sat in the back. "Hi, guys. Thanks for picking me up Nick."

"Wha- I never told you my name. Did I?" He asked himself before he started driving.

"No, Tanner did. I never gave you mine though. It's Ophelia, but Lia works better considering it's easier to say."

"Got it. You're okay with being on camera right?"

"Yes. I can help film too. I feel bad considering I'm imposing on your trip."

"It's alright. You're not imposing either so don't worry. I'm sure you'll be great and I'm glad to have you here." Nick said.

"I'm sure Tanner is too." Larry said under his breath, Tanner heard but Ophelia didn't.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We're driving right now, we're going to the aquarium." Nick said as Larry started filming. Larry cheered before panning the camera to the backseat and Tanner faked being asleep."Tanner is extremely sleep deprived."

"We already got an animal we got a fucking sloth in the back." Larry said.

"I haven't slept in thirty hours." Tanner laughed and Ophelia immediately looked at him concerned.

"Thirty? As in three zero." She asked putting her phone down.

"Tanners very sleep deprived podcast, he had a cold one last night. He was in the yard, but now he's texting the group chat." Nick said making Ophelia confused.

"Wait let me see the camera." Tanner said and Larry passed the camera back to him. Tanner turned the camera to Ophelia and didn't say anything.

"Hi...I'm Ophelia." She said slowly. 

"Lia for short. We picked her up off the side of the road." Tanner joked.

"Yeah, I'm a hitchhiker. Hopefully I don't get killed." She said before Tanner gave the camera back to Larry.

"So we're gonna go see- we're gonna go and see fish." Nick said finally introducing the video. "And we're...we're gonna find some funny ones."

After a few more minutes of driving they finally arrived to the aquarium. Tanner was gonna make a joke about his booty but decided against it because he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Ophelia. They did a bit where the puddle in the parking lot was the aquarium before they went in the actual aquarium. As they walked in Tanner pointed to the first animal at the entrance. "Monkey." He said as nick panned the camera to the bird.

"That's not-" nick began to say.

"Monkey." Ophelia agreed with Tanner.

As they walked in they passed two lemurs who were licking each other clean, or as nick put it 'eating each other out'. Larry did a rap about how the lemurs shouldn't be entrapped, but made it sound like they were about to be euthanized.

Once inside nick got some coins for the group. "So wait, we feed these to the fish?" Tanner asked as he grabbed on.

"Hey Larry, make a wish." Nick said handing one to Larry, who was standing next to a bunch of fish.