𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

{958 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔}

Tanner :)

How does Friday at seven
work for you?

That's perfect since I get off
work at four that day

Great! Don't wear anything
too fancy any dress you have
will work perfectly

Don't tell me you're taking
me somewhere expensive

I'm not not gonna take
you somewhere expensive

Tanner! Don't waste money on
me like that!

It's not wasting I'm
taking a very pretty girl
to a very nice restaurant
That's not wasteful that's
investing on the possible
relationship

I'm not letting you
pay for my dinner

Good thing I pre-paid

Tanner!

Would you look at that
I've gotta record a podcast
See you Friday

See you Friday

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Friday rolled around and Ophelia was stressed to say the least. What if the dress isn't nice enough? What if Tanner doesn't show? Oh god. Tanner wouldn't just up and leave would he? No, no, no he wouldn't do that. It's gonna be fine just breathe. The knock on her door made her slightly jump. She opened it to see Tanner in a nice suit, holding flowers. Pink roses to be exact. "Hello there." She said opening the door a bit more to let him in.

"I bring you flowers." He said as he handed her the few bunched roses. She smiled as she smelled them before looking for a vase.

"How did you know pink roses were my favorite?" She asked as she searched through a couple cabinets.

"Lucky guess." After finding a vase and filling it with water she placed the sweet smelling flowers in it. "Ready?"

"Yes." As they walked Tanner intertwined his hand with hers and they conversed. Once Ophelia saw where they were going she looked at him. "I told you not to waste money on me. This is too fancy. I'm paying you back."

"It's not wasting. A fancy place for a beautiful woman is perfect and you're not paying me back." He said as they walked in and up to the hostess. "Reservation at seven for Tanner Ludgate." She nodded and showed them to their table. Tanner immediately pulled Ophelia's chair out for her before sitting down. The table had a white table cloth covering it with a red one placed over it. There as a candle in the middle of table to give it more of a romantic vibe and as every fancy restaurant has, they both had water glasses too.

"Tanner Ludgate?" Ophelia asked once Tanner got situated.

"Yep. What is it that much of a surprise?"

"No, It's just odd to hear your last name. I like Tanner Ludgate." She smiled reaching over the table placing her hand on top of his.

"Good thing I like Ophelia...wait I don't know your last name." He said with a slight chuckle realizing she never told him.

"It's Hope. Ophelia Hope."

"Is that why your user is Hopeful Lia?"

"Mhm. Though I wasn't very hopeful when I made it." She said thinking back to when she made her instagram username. Before Tanner could ask anything else the waiter walked over. Tanner ordered a red wine for him and Ophelia. "I knew you were a wine guy. Well, at least secretly a wine guy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He chuckled at her abruptness.

"Dunno. You just look like a wine guy. In a great way, beer guys aren't that great."

"Really?"

"Yep. I feel like when Nick drinks he'd be a beer or whiskey guy. I have no clue about Larry."

"I see where your coming from now." He replied and the waiter walked over with the wine and two glasses.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The date was smooth they talked about everything from how Tanner started twitch and how this was one of his first times wearing a suit to Ophelia's love for baking. Ophelia thought it was the best date she had been on in a long time. Most men just take you to a nice enough restaurant, offer to pay if you don't order something too expensive (anything other than a salad), then take you home and hope to get invited in. "Wanna walk around aimlessly?" Tanner asked as their intertwined hands slightly swung in the air.

"Absolutely." Ophelia smiled. As they walked "aimlessly", Tanner had a friend set up a blanket at the park near the restaurant. So when Ophelia saw it she was very happy. They sat there in silence for a while just staring at the sky. The stars lit up the sky casting a soft light down on the two. Tanner moved to where Ophelia was leaning against his front while sat between his legs. His arms were wrapped around her as she leaned against him. "I've always loved star gazing." She finally spoke after looking up at him.

"Really?" He looked down at her.

"Mhm. It's peaceful and there's always a chance for a shooting star." Tanner smiled at her before resting his chin on top of her head. They laid there for another thirty minutes watching the stars. Ophelia would occasionally point out some constellations she remembered and Tanner was fully invested in the stories behind them. He loved hearing her voice ignite with excitement when she remembered something about one of the many shapes in the sky. He loved seeing the stars reflect on her eyes giving it an extra sparkle.

✦✧✦

BigTstreamingservice

Make a wish  283,282 likes

Make a wish
283,282 likes

Hopeful..Lia
It was very pretty
BigTstreamingservice
I had a prettier view next to me
Isaacwhy
Get a room

User1
Who even is 'Lia'
User2
Someone that probably makes Tanner happy so we should be happy for him

User3
Can we talk about how gorgeous Lia is though like look at her page
User4
Fr though like I might have to steal her from Tanner