𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

{949 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔}

Anyway, there's twenty eight total chapters (not counting the epilogue) so...it's coming close to the end. :)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        .·:·.*═══╝

"I hate this goddamn brace." Ophelia groaned as she sat down next to Tanner.

"Why?" He asked as he set up his stream.

"Going up and down stairs isn't fun, unless you're there and force me to let you carry me up them. Walking is a pain in itself. Luckily I don't have to wear it to sleep though cause the cast is already a pain in that section. Or shower with it I hate the damn plastic wrap and duck tape." She explained.

"I know I'm sorry you have to deal with that." He turned to her once he had the stream set up.

"Don't apologize it's not your fault." She said before softly kissing him. He kissed back before pulling away and pressing 'go live' on his computer.

"Hey chat! How is everyone?" He asked once his 'starting soon' screen disappeared. "Today we are answering some of your questions and then a you laugh you lose because Lia really wanted to do one."

"I'm good at not laughing. Did you see Isaac's you laugh you lose? No one could break me." She said flexing her right arm while hiding her left.

"I broke you with five words." Tanner deadpanned looking at her.

"Okay, to be fair though, it was a bit of an inside joke. So, does it really count?"

"Yes, yes it does."

┏━━━✦❘𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠❘✦━━━┓

"What happened to Lia's arm?" The donation was read out.

"Got hit by a Subaru." She said nonchalantly and Tanner just looked at her with wide eyes. "What?"

"You act like that's just another Friday for you." He giggled a bit.

"I guess I'll go into more detail." She fake groaned. "I was walking down the street and went to cross, at a crosswalk, and the person in the car wanted to run the red light, but because I was there that didn't go to plan. So they hit me. I'm all better now, my bones are healing." She showed her cast off, which had signatures from lots of her friends. Then she held her foot up showing off her brace before putting it back down. "Tanner has been babying me constantly though."

"Taking care of you is not babying you."

"You refuse to let me walk up any flight of stairs, even if it's just two steps."

"Who said I love you first?"

"Tanner did. It was after that baking stream- which we should do another one soon. I was cleaning off the flour on his face and he was just staring at me. Then he said it." Ophelia answered.

"In fairness, have you seen Lia's face. I couldn't help but stare."

"Again with the cheesy shit." She laughed.

"How is the bakery going?"

"It's going good. My sister has agreed to help me with the paperwork and business side of things, since she majored in business in college. I will focus on the baking part so it doesn't become stressful for either of us. We're like co-owners now." She said and chat filled with 'YOU HAVE A SISTER?'.