𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

{1054 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔}

Ophelia and Tanner had been together for a couple months. Their relationship was the same, just more kissing, cuddling and sleepovers. They both loved it. "I'm streaming tonight, would you like to join?" Tanner asked Ophelia over the phone.

"Only if I can spend the night after."

"Deal." He didn't hesitate. Tanner knew she'd never be like his ex. She wanted to spend time with him, not his stream, him. Ophelia giggled over the phone before she packed an overnight bag and headed to his apartment. Once she got there Tanner immediately wrapped her up in his arms. "I missed you."

"I saw you yesterday." She giggled as she hugged him back.

"That's far too long." He mumbled into her hair.

"You're so clingy, in the best way possible." She giggled before he pulled back and they gave each other a quick peck on the lips.

"Ready to stream?" He asked taking her bag and turning towards his room.

"As I'll ever be." They walked back to his room and he set her stuff on his bed as she pulled over an extra chair. As he got everything set up Ophelia got ready. Mentally and physically.

"Question- and I'm okay with whatever answer, you know I'm okay with waiting. When would you like to go public?" Tanner turned to her after he set it all up.

"Why do you want to go public?"

"I want to show you off and the fact that you agreed to date me. I want to shout 'I'm dating Ophelia Hope, I don't know how I managed to but I did' from the rooftops."

"One more month and then we can. I just want a bit more privacy with you."

"Absolutely." He gave her a kiss before pressing the 'go live' button. His 'starting soon' screen came on along with music from his playlist playing in the background.

"Hey! I know this song." Ophelia gasped before belting out the lyrics to '12 O'Block'. Tanner was laughing as he realized she was getting majority of the lyrics right. He took down the 'starting soon' screen to show him and his girlfriend.

"Hello, chat! How we feeling today?" He asked and turned to a confused Ophelia.

"There's people in there? Are they trapped? Did you trap them? Are you a wizard? Show me your wizarding ways Harry!" She said shaking his shoulder causing him to burst out laughing.

┏━━━✦❘𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠❘✦━━━┓

"What's your job/dream job?" A donation read out

"I work at a small café here in Texas. I've always wanted to be a baker though and own my own little bakery or café." She smiled and Tanner turned to her.

"Really?"

"Yup, who do you think makes most of the pastries at the café. I made your cinnamon roll."

Ophelia was listening to Tanner talk to chat when his sub notification scared her. "Obamna!" She heard his high pitch voice say, very loudly causing her to jump.

"The fuck was that?" She asked, catching herself so she didn't fall out of her chair.

"My sub notification, it's a bit loud I'll turn it down." He said laughing at her reaction.

"It's not funny." She said and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Fine, it's a little funny." She said smiling as he lightly laughed and turned down the sound.

"I brought face masks. Want to do one?" Ophelia said out of the blue.

"I guess. it won't hurt will it?"

"Only if your really sensitive." She said grabbing the liquid mask and a hair band. She pulled his hair back so it wouldn't get in the mask and started applying it to tanner's face, making sure to stop above the beard. Once she was done with his face he turned to camera.

"I look like a Smurf." He said noticing how blue the mask made his face look.

"I will too don't worry." She pulled her own hair back and Tanner put it on her face. After the timer went off they started to peel it off.

"OW! I thought you said this wouldn't hurt?" Tanner asked turning to Ophelia who had already peeled off the bits on her chin and cheeks.

"Only if you're sensitive. You can wash it off too, big baby." She said peeling off the rest of the mask without flinching.

"Tanner, don't you dare." Ophelia leaned back in her chair as Tanner threatened to start tickling her.

"It's a donation I must." He reached out for her and she squealed before falling out of her chair.

"Ow." She said as she sat up and rubbed her elbow.

"Can you guys do a you laugh you loose stream?" Another donation read out.

"Maybe next time. I've watched a few of everyone's videos and I've learned the you laugh you lose stuff is more Isaac's thing. So if I get invited by Isaac for a video, yes I will do it." She nodded smiling.

"You think you could win a you laugh you lose?" Tanner asked.

"Oh yeah, once I get locked in I'm not breaking."

"Really?"

"You'd have better luck breaking a pad lock in half with your bare hands."

Tanner went to the restroom leaving Ophelia alone with the stream. "Do you like tanners videos/the podcast? Yes, I usually listen to the podcast or put his videos on in the background whenever I'm doing anything. What did you think when you first saw Tanner? I thought 'damn he's tall' had to crane my neck just so I could take his order. Then I wondered why he sent his his friend to get my number for him. Opinion on Tanners beard? It's his face he can do as he pleases. What café do you work at? Nice try. I'm not telling I don't want to be ambushed at work." Ophelia answered a few questions and Tanner walked back in the room. "Are you going to start streaming? Probably not. I'll join Tanner or others occasionally if they want, but streaming isn't really for me."

"Hear that chat? Guess you'll just have to watch more of my streams to get exclusive Ophelia content."

"Are you using me for content?"

"Maybe."

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Rewriting is such a fucking pain, but I refuse to support abusers so we push through! If I miss anywhere changing names please tell me. Anyway love yall 🤍