𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

{1335 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔}

The next morning Ophelia woke up to the boys making jokes about Larry taking too long in the bathroom. "Sleeping beauty is finally awake!" Tanner shouted pointing his camera at her.

"You three all snore, I hope you know that." She yawned as she rubbed her eyes. She finally stood up and grabbed her things for the day so she could get ready. She kissed Tanner on the head before heading to the bathroom. She turned on her playlist on a low volume as to not disturb any jokes or filming the boys were doing int the hotel room. She quickly showered, dried off, changed into her outfit, did her hair, and finished up her makeup.

She could hear them making jokes about Larry hiring a guy to come fuck Tanner in his sleep. The jokes didn't bother her because she knew they were just jokes. It's how they were before she came along and she wasn't going to make them change their humor because she knew it was just jokes. Yes, Tanner already asked if she was still okay with those jokes being made and she already told him it was fine.

They had made their way to a McDonalds after Ophelia had gotten ready for the day. "Day one in Japan. It got the, uh, the one piece sandwich. We're gonna give it a try." Tanner said before taking two big bites. His eyes got wide and his smile grew. "This is the best sandwich McDonalds has ever made.

"I just got nuggets." Ophelia smiled as she took a bite of her nugget. "A classic." She smiled. After eating they began their walk through Japan. They stopped at a vending machine and got some drinks to get them through their SIX MILE walk.

"We found the best corn in the city baby." Tanner said as he showed the canned corn in the vending machine. "Right there baby, canned corn soup from the vending machine. Isaac get over here, we found the corn. We found corn, actually." Tanner said before buying the corn.

"Oh my god! It's warm." Ophelia said as she took the corn out of the vending machine. "Y'all have fun eating it. I'll pass." She told them handing the can to Tanner. Tanner opened it with his teeth instead of his hand.

"I don't want any canned corn anymore. That was the gayest thing I've ever seen, and you have a girlfriend." Isaac said.

"No, you're fine." Tanner said as he used his hand to open it the rest of the way and taking a big wiff of it. "Bon appetite." He took a sip and actually looked like it tasted good. They passed it around and everyone seemed to like it. Ophelia still refused to try it due to personal preference. Tanner however ate the whole thing.

Then...they came across the bridge. They had to cross one of the bridges and then realized they should've ubered or something rather than walking. They had to walk through a park and it was beautiful so Tanner and Larry kept making jokes about how the fart boys were being respectful and holding it in. Ophelia had the camera in her hand as she walked behind Tanner. She stuck her hand out and made it look like she was squeezing his butt before turning the camera to face her. "I'm gonna smack it." She whispered before turning the camera back around and winding up. She quickly smacked his butt, not hard but not soft either. He whipped his head around and his mouth fell open as his eyes widened. Ophelia whistled as if she didn't do anything and kept walking past him, turning the camera around so they could see him 'flabbergasted' and her walking away 'innocently'.

"Thats enough beauty for one day." Tanner said to Blake as they caught up with the rest of the group.

"Did you walk through the garden?" Blake asked.

"A little bit yeah, I got some b-roll out of it. Ophelia smacked my big juicy booty. We're gonna go get some grub now." Tanner said.

"We're gonna go eat?" Blake asked, perking up at the sound of food.