Again..?

Makoto woke up slowly. He wasn't in his room anymore. When Makoto realized that he wasn't in his room anymore he jumped surprised, he lunged back out of a seat he was sitting in.

Makoto- "H-huh?! W-where am I?!"

Makoto looks around at the room he suddenly woke up in. It looked like a classroom.

Makoto- "w-wait... This place... Its.."

Makoto recognized this room. Metal plates covering the windows, colorful wallpaper, a surveillance camera and a pamphlet on the desk he was sleeping at.

Makoto- "This is.. Hope's Peak...?"

Makoto didn't wanna believe it.

Makoto- "No... T-this is just a dream...! A-a nightmare! Y-yeah t-that's it!" He tried telling himself that. He looked at the pamphlet still in denial.

It was just as he remembered

It was just as he remembered. The drawing and the messy handwriting. He remembered it all.

Makoto- "This.. isn't real.. right?" he extends his hand to the pamphlet. The feeling of paper touch his finger tips, it felt so real. It was real. Makoto slightly curses under his breath.

Makoto- "Again...? Why again..? Damn it..." Makoto looks at the clock in the room. It was 8:00.

Makoto- "I.. I guess I have to go.." Makoto exits the classroom still not sure if this is all real or not. Makoto starts to think as he walks down the hall. What if this is all real? How would he have gotten here? Why was he going threw this killing game again? Was it gonna be the same? Were his friends gonna be there? So many questions filled his mind. But that's when he entered the Main Hall, some of his questions would be answered.

As he entered the Main Hall, he found a familiar scene.

(sorry if the picture is blurry)

There he saw everyone. His friends. Makoto felt like crying at that very moment.

Hifumi- "Oh! Another one! I suppose that makes 15 of us!"

Makoto- "U-uhm.. H-hey.." Makoto was having a hard time controlling his emotions at the moment. He's pretty sure that someone must have noticed. Probably Kyoko.

Ishimaru- "You there! Why are you late?! The meeting was specifically at 8:00!"

'Junko'- "Calm down weirdo! It's not like he could have controlled it!"

Makoto looked at 'Junko'. Well, really Mukuro dressed up as Junko. He was unsettled by it. He knew about Junko and Mukuro. Just seeing her like that just brought back the really bad memories. He looked away from Mukuro and looked at the others.

Chihiro- "H-hey.. uhm Mister..?"

Makoto- "O-oh! Uh, j-just call me Makoto."

Chihiro- "A-alright! So uhm... you didn't happen to be asleep in some sort of classroom did you?" Makoto thought to himself, 'Right.. they don't know what's going on yet..'

Makoto- "U-uhm.. in fact I was.. I woke up in a classroom that seemed to be boarded up with some metal plates."

Chihiro- "I-i see.."

Yasuhiro- "Damn! It seems like you aren't the only one!"

Celeste- "Things keep getting curiouser and curiouser.."

Makoto sighs. Going threw all of this was gonna be tiring.

Celeste- "perhaps we should all introduce ourselves to each other."

Ishimaru- "She's right! It will be best if we introduce ourselves!"

So everyone started introducing themselves. Makoto felt nostalgic. Talking to everyone again, he missed talking to them and hanging out. It hurt. After Talking to everyone, a screen on the wall turned on and a childish happy monotone voice came from it. Makoto knew who exactly who it was.

"Is this thing on? Ok! ahem. Hello students of Hope's Peak Academy! I would like you to go to the Gym so we can continue the entrance ceremony! See ya there!"

Makoto got a sickening feeling in his stomach.

Junko/Mukuro- "Uh what the hell is that?"

Byakuya- "Well, I suppose I shall go" He said that as he started to leave.

Junko/Mukuro- "Hey! Wait you can't just-!"

Leon- "Jeez it's about time. I guess that nap I wanted will have to wait." Leon goes to, some of the others do the same.

Makoto- "...i forgot how laid back they can be..."

The rest of them went to the Gym, meeting the others there.

687 words

(I'm gonna save it here. i got school in the morning. the story might go a bit slower because of school so you might have to be patient! but i promise i'll be working as much as I can! ^^)