Beautiful

Jeongin wasn't eating not with Chan or alone. He was way too pissed at him. And stubborn. Slowly Jeongin started losing weight. His cheeks sinking and he could count his ribs. Chan demanded for the boy to eat but he refused. But even though he was pissed, he transformed his anger into a sexual frustration. Sucking the hell out of Chan every now and then. He loved the control he had over him in those moments. The male breaking every time. It gave Jeongin a sick satisfaction.

He started enjoyed it so much that he even started jerking off under the shower to the image of Chan falling apart form his touches. But he wouldn't admit that to Chan.

It's been a few months now since Jeongin was locked with Chan. His days gone by usual. Studying while Chan was gone. He refused to open any social media, knowing that probably his friends had gone by without him. Hyunjin had probably forgotten about him as well. Still, he wasn't announced missing.

He got annoyed and decided to head out. Chan kept his spare kays at the same place. He looked at the clock, only like an hour before Chan was going to be home. He headed to the nearest store to take what he needed, making sure to wear a beanie and a mask so no one would recognize him. Not cuz he was missing, but how will he explain his absence for the past few months? He got home quickly after, making sure to erase the trace on the computer as always.

Soon Chan got home. On time like always.

"Hey Innie. Are you hungry?" Chan asked, knowing there wouldn't be an answer.

He got everything he needed and started cooking. After he headed up to take a shower. Jeongin headed to the pot and tasted Chan's food. As always it missed some spices. He added what it needed and returned to the couch to watch something.

Chan wasn't dumb. He knew that Jeongin was spicing his food and that made him happy. The boy would cave in sooner or later.

Every time Jeongin did something like that, Hyunjin's words echoed in his head. "You are in love with Chan?" Was he?

"How's Hyunjin? Do you still talk?" Jeongin decided to ask one day.

"He... He is fine." Chan said, avoiding eye contact. "We talk but not as often." He mumbled. He didn't want to tell Jeongin the truth. How Felix, Jisung and Seugmin were still mourning him. Changbin wasn't as open, but Chan assumed it was cuz the male had figured that something was off. It was a wonder that he hadn't asked anything. But at most, he didn't want to talk about Hyunjin.

He misses Hyunjin. Their time together. He really liked him and still hates him at the same time for making him choose.

---

Jeongin glanced at the mirror before going out again. He looked horrible. Unhealthy slim. He put the mask on and headed to the store again.

"Hello pretty." He heard and he felt in his stomach a tornado of butterflies, fighting to be freed. He turned around and saw Hyunjin. He smiled behind the mask and was about to wave when a girl approached him. "Are you done? Can we go now?" He whined and the girl chuckled. "Yeah, we can go."

Jeongin felt sick. He was replaced. Hyunjin called someone else pretty. He hurried home, crying himself to sleep.

The next day Jeongin was standing naked in front of a mirror. He looked ugly. Chan did this to him. If he hadn't took him, everything would have been fine. He felt anger, Hyunjin had replaced him cuz of Chan.

But the truth was, it wasn't Chan's fault. He did this to himself. He refused to eat and act stubborn. He traced his fingers over his ribcage. He didn't deserve to be called pretty anymore, yet he caved to be called one.

Chan had entered the room, stopping when he saw Jeongin staring himself in the mirror.

"Am I pretty?" He asked, waiting for the ugly truth. To be called hideous and disgusting.