Part 7

Embers POV

"A Lot has happened since you've been gone. Brandon is gone. And Ritchie is drunk now. He drinks all day long. And he is more violent than he used to be. Kit pretty much runs the guild. We take any missions we can get our hands on. And Ritchie spends all the guild money on alcohol." Mario tells me. I sigh and nod my head. "Alright.... I should probably rip off the bandage and go see him then." I say. "If you want to. He's in the bar. That's pretty much where he is all day every day." Mario tells me.

I nod my head. "Have fun." He says .I smile at him and walk off. I walk through the garden and through the guild. I see Kit sitting down on the path to where Ritchie is. "Hey Kit." I say. She looks up at me. "Who are you?" She asks as she gets up. "It's me, Red. Boats sister. A lot has happened." I tell her. "Wow, okay. Uhh Hi again Red." Kit tells me. "Hi again. Anyway, Mario gave me the rundown on what's been going on. So, I'm going to go see Ritchie." I say. "Be careful. I'm going to do paperwork." Kit says. I nod and we walk separate ways.

I take a deep breath and walk into the bar. Ritchie is in the middle. Most of the table and chairs are gone. And he is starting to make a throne of bottles. "Guild Leader Ritchie, I'm back from being kidnapped." I say. Ritchie looks at me. "Reeed! I'm surprised you're alive! Great! Well, your SS class now." Ritchie says. My eyes widen. "Wait, What?" I ask. "Your S rank. Go get a mission and leave." He hiccups. "Get me more money. S and SS is up there. Take from it." Ritchie demands. He points up on the loft above me. I sigh and quickly fly up there. "Don't sigh at me girl!" Ritchie yells. He shots a bit of lightning at me.

I quickly land hard on the loft. The lightning shocking my body. I take a few deep breaths and then get up again. I grab a book from the S board and quickly jump down to the main floor. Caching myself with the air. "Get! Now!" He yells. Shooting more lighting at me. I dodge it and run to the doors. I get out and take more deep breaths. I go to David's house and up to my room. I look at my clothes and sigh as I see all that will fit me is an old pair of Lucas's shorts and my sweater. Seeing as I'm in a tight tank top and leggings that are to small.

I change and grab some of my hidden money. I sit down and read the book. '-S Rank Mission. Reward ***************. A pack of coyotes are killing my animals and have hurt my kids. These coyotes have fire magic. Please help. My coordinates are ***********.-' I sigh and go out of the house. "First clothes, then mission." I tell myself. I leave the island and go to the mainland. I find a cheap clothes shop and pick out what I like. I pay and change into a black one piece, black skinny jeans, and new combat boots. I also found a bandana with a skeleton skull on it.