~•Status; Corrupted•~

•{No one's POV}•

The sun was setting outside, and Dead Flower Cookie was growing inpatient with the ancients. He didn't want to see their faces right now, nor their dough.

"If you don't leave now, you shall end up in crumbs. This is a warning." Dark Enchantress Cookie claims, giving a death stare at Dark Cacao.

"ONLY IF YOU GIVE PURE VANILLA COOKIE BACK! HIS DOUGH IS TOO PURE TO BELONG TO THE DARKNESS! HIS SUGAR IS TOO SWEET TO BE WITH THE LIKES OF YOU! I'LL CRUMBLE YOU IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Dark Cacao Cookie yells out.

This left Dead Flower Cookie in shock. He didn't expect Dark Cacao Cookie to go into a blind rage like this,no one did. Did he even think about his words,how could someone as cold as ice care so much about him?

"I shall let you all leave before you all end up in crumbs. Now go." Dead Flower Cookie says, zoning back in from his thoughts,signaling the ancients to go away.

...

Most of the ancients leave besides Dark Cacao Cookie and White Lily Cookie.

"Ah, now we may put our plan into action." Dark Enchantress Cookie says.

"We? I never said anything about we." Dead Flower Cookie says, giving Dark Enchantress Cookie a death stare.

"...What?" Dark Enchantress Cookie replies nervously.

All of a sudden she starts crumbling.

"AH! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" Dark Enchantress Cookie yells out.

"You aren't needed. You shall crumble and I shall reign supreme." Dead Flower Cookie says, walking away.

He snaps his fingers and the Cookies Of Darkness appear.

"HELP! PLEASE!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Those were Dark Enchantress Cookie's last words before she crumbled completely, leaving White Lily Cookie and Dark Cacao Cookie horrified.

They both rushed away after seeing this gruesome scene unfold before their own eyes.

Word Count: 311