~•Intervention•~

POV: Red Velvet Cookie

As I ride on my Father's personal expedition balloon all the way to the Dark Cacao kingdom, I pass a few familiar places and look down at them, slightly sad that Father threw that all away.

When I pass the Hollyberry Kingdom, I see a greenish-red dragon cookie looking up at me. They flew into the sky and we talked for a little while. About how I got my cake arm, why my eyecing has different colors. About anything. If I recall correctly, the dragon mentioned Hollyberry Cookie. Apparently she has two grandkids. How did Father never know this? Was he just careless? Most likely.

The dragon flies back down to the Hollyberry Kingdom, but not before saying something to me.

"You'll sssoon realize what you're helping with isss wrong, puny cookie."

Strange. Very strange indeed. Why would I regret helping my own father? That's just complete nonsense.

The next place I fly over is the Dark Cacao Kingdom. Realizing I'm there, I land the balloon carefully and step out of the basket, only to immediately be greeted by weapons pointed at my face by Dark Cacao Soldiers. How dumb. Already caught. My apologies, Father. I'll try better next time.

AUTHORS NOTE: This was actually fun to write! I'm glad to be back and with more writing experience!

Word count: 226