~•Extra Chapter: Dark Cacao Cookie Edition•~

•{Dark Cacao Cookie's POV}•

It has been many days since I witnessed Dark Enchantress Cookie's demise. All though she was evil, she wasn't so evil that she deserved to be crumbled. It was indeed a tragic fate.

I can't imagine how her followers and child felt.

I know she had a child. It was quite obvious. Dark Enchantress Cookie always had a little keychain under one of her shoulder pads. I noticed it during a fight with her.

That poor child... They lost their mother...

I look behind me, and I see my son, Dark Choco Cookie.

"Father! Can you teach me how to wield the sword better? I have been sparing with Caramel Arrow Cookie for awhile now, yet I want to learn more from you!" He says, a bright grin on his face.

I smiled, and nodded.

"First, let's see your posture. You must always have proper posture when wielding your sword. Try using your sword on that roll cake wood over there." I say, pointing to a log of roll cake wood. "If you can chop that, you are strong enough to cut through the skin of a dead cake boar. And those are very hard to cut through."

"Yes, Father!" Dark Choco Cookie exclaims, starting to chop away at the roll cake wood.

I sit on a stump and watch him do it, smiling.

•{Dark Choco Cookie's POV}•

I start chopping away at the wood, not letting a single drop of glaze drop from my face.

Halfway through, I start thinking to myself.

It's almost Valentine's Day! How could I forget? I must make something for my Father!

I start chipping away some of the wood to make a gift for Father.

"Hm? What are you doing? That's not the way I showed you." Father says, confused.

"I am aware of that! But my friend, Milk Cookie, taught me how to carve roll cake wood! So I thought I would make you a gift for Valentines Day!" I say, continuing to chop at the wood.

Eventually, it makes a heart. Father looks surprised, and then smiled and hugs me.

•{Dark Cacao Cookie's POV}•

I hug Dark Choco Cookie tightly. I was so happy with this gift he made for me.

I should get something for him soon.

Maybe I should get something for Dead Flower Cookie, too.

Word Count: 394