HorrorMurder|N1|Worry

Warnings
Language

Murder could feel the wind rushing onto his face, if he weren't holding his hood up it would have blown off. He had to move fast. They were right behind him. He gritted his teeth and took a sharp left turn. They followed, now falling further behind.

"Get back here!" They yelled, waving their arm in the air, rage feeling their soul.

Murder just laughed, he sure as hell wasn't stopping. Not until he lost them.

He took another turn.

Murder turned his head to the other. They were a bit blurry from the distance. They oddly had a smile on their face. Murder knew they had a plan. Suddenly something wrapped itself around his wrist and slammed him to the ground. Murder grunted, looking at his wrist. The same thing happened to his other wrist, now tieing-?- them together.

They were royal blue threads, quite thin but strong. Before Murder could even try to get up a foot slammed onto his back.

"Gak!"

Murder wheezed at the horrible sensation. "Now. You will tell me who you work for." They ordered. Their voice tainted with justice and bossiness. Murder rolled his eyes. "Like I would tell ya! Ya piece of scum!" Murder was surprised he could even speak a whole sentence.

They were dissatisfied with the ignorance. "That is quite rude." They sneered, twisting their foot. Murder closed his eyes tightly.

Another voice came from behind the other. "Error..! Thank stars you were here!" The sounded exhausted. Most likely was the one chasing Murder. This person, proclaimed to be Error, groaned. "Shut your mouth." Error stepped off of Murder, picking him up from the back of his trench coat. Murder's spine was in pain, so he didn't move.

Error smirked at the obligation. The other stared at Murder. "Should we take him to Dream?" Error stared at the other. "We are going. Ink, do you have your vehicle parked nearby?" Error questioned. The other, now named Ink, tapped his chin. "Hm. Yeah! It's at least a feet away!" Error frowned. "That is why you failed Mathematics."

Ink pouted. "Not my fault it's all just a bunch of letters and numbers!" Murder, who was still being held up, groaned. The two acted like school children.

Error turned his attention back to Murder. "Shut." Error wrapped threads around Murder's jaw, keeping him quiet. Murder narrowed his eyes at the taller. Error thought nothing of it. "Lead the way." Ink nodded and started skipping in a direction.

Error followed, dragging Murder.

Dream tapped on the table. He was now alone with Murder in a closed room. Murder's hands were still restrained but he could finally talk. "So you are with my brother?" Dream tilted his head, interlocking his hands. Murder rolled his eyes. "That jerk made a deal with me. And I ain't spillin'."

Dream smiled sweetly. "I understand what you mean!" His smile dropped immediately, going back to his serious face. "But you have no choice but to tell." Murder wiggled around in the chair. "Nah, I'd rather not talk to someone with a baby face." Murder smirked as Dream's eyes widened.

Dream stood up and exhaled calmly. "Ink! Take him to a room." He yelled out to his colleague. The short skeleton peeked from the door and nodded. Ink happily grabbed Murder's arm and forced him up.